Chapter 36

Ava

I'm standing in front of what can only be described as a palace. Seriously their Malaga hotel is more than that. It's like something out of a movie. The car and a different driver this time,  is driving us down a tree lined gravel drive. It seems have been at least five minutes since we came through the massive iron wrought gates, with a large G on both gates. Obviously the Garcia emblem. I can see a large stone building with a centre section that is rounded with arched windows at the bottom and middle sectors. To the top are square paneled windows and on each end of the building are two large square additions, with turrets. I realize I am not breathing as it is breathtaking.

Directly in front of the hotel are sculpted water ponds and small mazes. It is magical. "Ava." I hear Sebastian's voice say and shakes me from my almost trance like state. 

"It's gorgeous Sebastian." He smiles and winks. Wow that wink it does funny things to my insides. I can feel butterflies again. This man knows exactly what effect he is having on me and I bet he has a rise in his pants. I'd wager my life savings on it. 

In fact I am surprised that we didn't join the mile high club on his private jet but we had a waitress milling around to ensure we had everything we wanted and Sebastian apologized profusely that he had some urgent work he had to attend to. Of course I didn't mind I was happy to look out of the window at the stupendous mountains below not long after we took off, not to mention the opulence of his jet. Apparently at the back cabin is a large bedroom where sometimes he will sleep on his longer journeys across the globe. It's a life of luxury yet I do appreciate how much work he and his father have put into being successful. This didn't come without a cost and I already know from conversation with Sebastian that he had to put in the hours just like everyone else and built his empire up from scratch. Any money his father loaned him was paid back with interest.

I watched as he worked using both his mobile and his laptop. The focus on his face and his laser sharp brain in motion was a huge turn-on. I asked if I could photograph him at work to which he had said yes, only if I kept the pictures private. There is only so much of him he likes to display to the world. It was fun to photograph Sebastian and to see this different side of him. His eyes were serious, I could detect the clenching of his jaw on several occasions and the way his fingers swiftly moved across his keyboard. Those long fingers, the same ones that had found me several times yesterday and last night. The same ones that had touched me and resulted in me begging him for more to feed my hunger and my greed for him. 

I loved how he worked intensely dressed in black jeans that I noticed showed off his perfect butt as he moved around the jet every now and then to stretch those long muscular legs, and a grey casual t-shirt that made me swoon at his well defined arms and wanting to trace the outlines of his sexy tattoos. The man is a dream, plain and simple. Then just as our waitress came back to tell us we would be landing in ten minutes he took himself off to the back bedroom and reappeared in the most expensive navy suit I claim I have ever seen, a crisp pale blue shirt and a fiery orange tie. It set off the colour of his tiger eyes handsomely and I couldn't resist yet another shot of him. I loved the way he took an elegant classy suit and dressed it up with a shot of color. I know when I print these photos back home they will be perfect. At the thought of being back home my stomach does a lurch.

I can't imagine right now being anywhere else other than here with Sebastian. The pull is like gravity. He is irresistible, he made me feel like a goddess last night and a princess this morning. Ensuring I had everything I needed on board. I sigh knowing that even though I plan to extend my stay here in Spain, at some point I am going to have to leave this delectable man behind. I try not to think about that now as the car stops in front of the large stone steps that lead to the magnificent entrance to Sebastian's hotel.