Chapter 35

Sebastian

I look at my mobile it tells me it is already five past six. The sun is just coming up and it will be a beautiful day. I glance down at Ava sleeping in the crook of my arm. Our evening together was beyond my wildest dreams. Who knew she could be so down and dirty. It actually took me by surprise how uninhibited she was and how she brought the same out in me. I have never been like that with a woman before. But with Ava, it was raw, real and passionate. She literally took my breath away. I have never felt like this before not even with my first love. My heart flutters as I look at her long dark eyelashes gracing her cheeks. The way her lips are slightly pouted, full and kissable.

Not wanting to disturb her just yet, I gently slide my arm from under her head careful not to trap her luscious hair and pull it. She looks like an angel as she sleeps. My driver will be ready to collect me for seven this morning. I need to be at our flagship hotel by nine so we have enough time to make the flight, my jet will be read and waiting. We'll have breakfast on board. Last night after she fell asleep from our five times sex I messaged my crew and advised them to have breakfast ready for when we arrive.

I know Ava will be tired, I'm tired. We were at it for hours and hours and even I ache. It was special and I could see something intense going on in those eyes of hers as I kissed her and held her gaze. The more I took the more I wanted and even now I want her so badly but I can't. For a start we don't have time and I need to recover. She was like a vixen and I couldn't resist giving it to her harder and faster until she was practically begging me to stop but not stop. 

I whistle lightly not loud enough to wake her, she can lay in for another fifteen minutes. I have a shower on board my jet so if she just wants to get up and leave with me that is fine too. Although I am sure she will want to retrieve her camera she carries everywhere and some personal belongings. 

The warm shower gushes over my body and begins to wake me up. I am hoping that my project manager has got on top of the issues we're experiencing with the water hook up at the hotel in Malaga and that our infinity pools will be up and running soon too. I can't afford for this project to be delayed any further. Already we are out of scope and I don't want the business to start having to take money from our Saudi and Japan projects to cover. Ordinarily we work to a budget that is determined workable for any project we start and our record always has us coming in on budget. My team are excellent at what they do. They are the best and I pay them well, provide perks and in return I know my father and I have their respect and loyalty. That means more to us than they could ever know.

In our position it is not uncommon for people to hate us, to want to see us suffer and to try to diminish what we have built up from our bare hands. Even I have had to work on the tools and I loved it. The physical exertion, seeing something come together over time that I created with my own bare hands. My father too has put in the labor time. This is why we have the respect of everyone who works for us. We also pay our ground workers and hotel staff well above minimum we take care of our own. The Garcia's have an extended family which includes every member of staff no matter where in the world they are. We pride ourselves on knowing everyone's names. 

I come out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around my waist. "Come back to bed." Ava murmurs. Jesus I have to fight to say no even though I can feel myself growing. I smile and can see the molten desire in her warm brown eyes. They are like lust pools and I feel very lustful for this beautiful creature who is laying in my now creased white sheets. 

"We do not have time my American Girl. The jet leaves in half an hour." She sits up, her hair falls across her shoulders. She has the best bed-hair I've ever seen. Actually I'm going to have to be honest here. I haven't seen much bed-hair in my life. I know everyone thinks I am some hot stud who dates and sexes women, but trust me I am most definitely not. In my life I have only had the one serious relationship and unfortunately as you already know it didn't work out. It left me scarred her ending it, I was in love and since then my heart has been guarded. But now looking at Ava I am wondering if it is ready to be wide open again. 

I try to remind myself I need to be careful, I need to still guard my heart. She is after all going to fly back to Chicago at some point. Yet I already know it isn't a summer fling I am after. I want more from her. I need more from her. I want her to be with me all the time. Is this infatuation? Is it pure lust? Is it something more? 

"Shit I forgot. Malaga. Sorry right I'm up." She springs out of bed and I groan at her perfect nakedness. Her breasts are high and swell, her waist is narrow and those hips, man alive they are driving me insane. She bends down to reach for her underwear and clothes and I feel myself poking at the towel wrapped around my waist. I really need her again. Right now. Only I can't.

"Let me grab some stuff from my room and I can meet you downstairs in ten." I've never seen such a whirlwind of activity as the lacy underwear goes back on, her hair is tied back up in a ponytail and her dress is being flung over her head. She is a whirlwind.

"It is okay, American Girl. Do not rush it is not good for you. I can delay if we need to. Breakfast will be onboard." 

"Fab. I'm starving. You," she says as she comes closer to me, runs her hand down my naked chest, sending shivers down my spine and increased swelling to my gorged manhood, "have made me ravenous." She plants a kiss on my lips and swings her handbag around as she walks out of the bedroom through the vast open plan space. I hear my lift doors open. Meanwhile I look down at the state of myself. Do I quickly handle it myself or do I wait for it to go down. That could, however, take some time because the sight of her stark naked then in her lace panties and bra would set any man on fire.