Chapter 77

Sebastian

"Hello my beautiful, American Girl." Her face is a picture as her jaw looks like it has dropped to the ground. Her beautiful green eyes wide and now she is running toward me. Ava's arms open wide and she throws herself into me.

"Oh my God, how on earth did you do this?" I knew she'd be surprised and happy. It is the least I could do to fly the ten hours back to meet her for our return to Spain. I didn't want my girl to have to travel to her new home all on her own. Not at all. This experience we should share together, like so many more experiences we will have in our lifetime together. This woman is precious to me, I worship the ground that she walks on, I love everything about her from the mole just above her lip to the hair on her head. Talking of which smells like coconut and lemons as she presses her head into my shoulder.

My arms are already around her and I hold her into me tightly. It feels like we have been separated for months not just days. It's felt like an eternity but we are here now, together, holding one another. This feels so right, the best feeling I could imagine with a woman.

She is searching for my face as her head tilts up and I lower my lips to kiss her. It is long, lingering and sensational. She tastes of her peach gloss, her favorite. It is familiar to me now and I never want to kiss another woman as long as I live. This is the feeling I want forever, this is the taste I want forever and ever.

"Come mi carina." I say leading her to the leather seats in front of us. "We have a tight schedule to get us home and for me to be ready for my next trip." Also I have a raging hard-on and need to have some discreetness which I can only be afforded by sitting down with the table covering my dick that feels like a monster waiting to explode from its constraints.

"Sebastian, have you seriously just flown ten hours to meet me? That is totally insane. It's wild." She says with excitement. I knew she wouldn't ever have imagined I would do this for her. Well, she had better get used to it because this woman is going to be treated like a princess, she is going to be spoilt with love and adoration. There is no way she will ever want to be without me. My life's mission is to make sure that my gorgeous, American Girl has everything her heart desires. She will have my love, attention, focus and my heart which she already stole the very first moment I saw her in the reception at my Santa Fe hotel.

It makes me smile to see her so happy as she places her hands over her mouth. "It's unbelievable. You must be absolutely shattered. And to go back, wow that's like twenty hours flying." She is astounded. I am not. For me travel is as part of my life as is breathing. You become accustomed to the long days, nights and hours in the sky. It does not phase me.

"For you, American Girl I would walk on coals until the end of the earth." She smiles, her eyes are filled with love. "Besides, after making you say goodbye to your family and Zoe early, it is the absolute least I could do, Ava my darling. I know how much this must hurt and you have had to deal with so much with that." I stop myself from saying anything rude because I do not want to use profanities in front of Ava.

"It's okay. You can say it. He's a prick." She says and reaches her right hand out to touch my left hand across the table between us.

"Can I get you anything, Sir?" My attendant asks.

"Just water, thank you. Ava?"

"I already have asked for some coffee and water also. Thanks, Sebastian." She smiles at my attendant who nods and walks to her area where everything is stocked for us.

"I cannot wait until we can go into the cabin mi carina." I am over-excited like a sixteen year old boy, to feel her warm and soft skin against my own body. I want to feel her passion between her legs, touch her where she is most vulnerable and sink myself deep inside her as she wraps her legs around my body.

"You're going to have to gag me, they'll hear us." She giggles, I love her giggle. It's so deep and throaty.

"I'll gag you with something, darling." I say and look directly into her shining eyes. I can see where she has been crying and it makes me sad to think I have caused her this pain but now she is smiling, now she is happy and that is good enough for me.

"You're so encouragable." I wink at her and she blushes. I love it. I love her. I cannot wait for this damn jet to take off. The attendant catches me trying to get her attention.

"Have a word with the pilot. I want wheels up now." I tell her. She nods. There is no way I can wait much longer. I'm practically at gagging point for her.

"Of course, Sir." I watch as she makes her way into the cockpit to have a word with my pilot. I do not want to hang around, I have a throbbing going on that I need to take care of. I can only imagine how wet my girl sitting in front of me is right this very moment. She licks her lips.

"You tease me, American Girl." She runs her index finger over her lips and then sucks on it.

"But of course. I want you so badly I'm so wet for you."

I groan. "You're driving me insane. I am going to give you the hardest fuck of your life." I tell her and I mean it. She won't be able to walk after I've finished with her.

"You better had." She laughs. The attendant comes back with our water and Ava's coffee. I thank her.

"We are ready for take-off. Please keep your seatbelts on." I hear my pilots voice come through the speakers.

"Any time soon, American Girl and you are going to be begging for mercy."

"Bring it on, big boy." She replies and throws her head back and laughs. It is good to see her laugh and it is good to know that this girl who captured my heart, will be by my side for the rest of our lives.