Chapter 35 - The Abyss Walkers

"Get everyone out of here!" Dainsleif yelled in an incredibly loud and booming voice.

Luna caught flash of pink from the corner of her eyes and turned to see that Yuji was absolutely pummeling the life out of Menogias.

There was something beastly and untamed about Yuji's eyes, but Luna had to help others out.

"Go fly around to see if anyone else is here!" Luna told Diluc before flying towards Barbara's group.

Albedo still looked battered, but he was on his feet. Barbara looked absolutely drained, and yet, the little deaconess still had her glowing hands on the one armed Eula.

"Come on, you all have to leave." Luna said as she landed by Barbara, only then realizing that Eula wasn't moving at all.

"She's hanging on by a thread, but my healing isn't enough!" Barbara said in a strained voice. "If I let go right now, she is going to die!"

"Maybe I can float both of them on my flower constructs." Albedo said, but Luna could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

Barbara let a pained wince escape her mouth, making Luna realize that Barbara was also in danger should she continue using all of her energy. For a split second she thought of simply grabbing Barbara and Albedo and flying out of there, after all, saving two out of three was better than none at all.

But in her mind, she saw Rosaria's grateful smile and nod, right before she had been torn to shreds by Barbatos's arrows. Not only that but she had no idea where Yuna and Vennessa were either.

She couldn't let anyone else die.

She wouldn't.

If she really was a godling like they said, even if a lesser one, she could keep someone from dying, couldn't she?

"Albedo, can you get Barbara out on your own?" She asked.

"I'm not leaving without Eula!" Barbara yelled.

Despite that, Albedo looked at Luna and nodded. That was all the assurance she needed, making her instantly put a hand out towards Eula like she had done with Diluc's Vision, while pulling Barbara away with the other.

Her hand on Eula glowed a bright golden hue, as she felt her energy flowing into Eula.

"Go, get out of here!" Luna yelled just as she felt the grounds tremble.

Quickly glancing towards Azhdaha, she saw that he was still just a mass of moving lights. But she didn't want to be there with her focus on reviving Eula when whatever resulting monster walked out of those lights.

Albedo hopped onto one of his flower constructs and helped Barbara up just as Luna saw the lights shine brighter.

She doubled down her focus and flared her energy, while still keeping a mental tab on her own reserves.

"Come on!" Luna yelled as she quickly glanced towards Azhdaha once again. "Get up, Eula!"

Looking back, she saw that Albedo and Barbara had left, looking up she saw Diluc carrying what seemed like an unconscious Diona and Fischl, flying out of the underground.

The lights started to move more erratically, grabbing Luna's attention.

"Come on, get the fuck up, Eula!" Luna yelled, but the icy noblewoman still did not move.

The lights suddenly seemed to contract as they gained some sort of focus, just as an arm stretched out of the light. It looked like a normal human hand, but it had glowing green and yellow veins.