Being Comforted

While the 1-B girls, Monoma, Awase and Kuroiro were being confronted and punished by Vlad King and Principal Nezu Class 1-A were in the common room as the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu were being comforted by Aizawa, Uraraka, Hakagure, Kyoka, Mina, Himiko, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, two of their other teachers Present Mic and Midnight and two of their best friends Hitoshi Shinso and Mei Hatsume.

"My poor problem children." thought Aizawa.

"Stupid bitches." the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu said angrily as tears filled their eyes again and they all started to cry again.

"I'm so sorry that you had  to go through all of this." said Aizawa sympathetically. "Yeah me too little listeners it's not fair that they did this to you." Present Mic said. "None of you deserved this." Midnight said.

"It's fine Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Mic and Mrs. Midnight were just really hurt right now." said Iida tearfully.

"I still can't believe that this happened." Uraraka said in shock.

"I feel so stupid shipping those bitches with you!!!!!!" said Mina angrily.

"Don't be hard on yourself Mina you didn't know and they had us all tricked." Kirashima said tearfully and with a sad smile. "Yeah how could you have known that this would happen?" asked Momo tearfully.

"Still you guys didn't deserve this." Hakagure said.

"Yeah none of you did." said Kyoka as she put a comforting hand on Denki's shoulder.

"Yeah they're just stupid to think that they were allowed to betray you like that." Himiko said.

"Yeah they're just jerks." Katie said angrily. "And selfish." said Victoria said. "I agree." Mistoffelees said. "Me too." said Jemima. "Me three." Pouncival said.

"God those stupid cheating assholes, I still can't believe that not only did they stab you guys in the back but also were willing to try to use against you for their own personal gain I mean I knew Monoma hated you guys but that's just fucked up!!!!!!!" said Shinso angrily.

"I know Shinso we knew that he was jealous of us but we didn't think he would it that far and the fact that the others were willing to go through with it......." Shoji said tearfully.

"Want me to send one of my babies to attack them?" asked Mei with a mischievous smirk.

"No Mei it's fine we don't want you to get in trouble." Izuku said tearfully. Mei pouted a little bit but nodded. 

Dark Shadow appeared and went in from Tokoyami looking very concerned. "Fumikage are you gonna be ok?" he asked concerningly.

"Yeah I'll be fine Dark Shadow I'm just hurt." answered Tokoyami tearfully and with a sad smile.

Dark Shadow hugged Tokoyami to which Tokoyami hugged back.

Then they heard footsteps coming towards them. They all looked up and saw Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo and Kojiro along with three of their best friends The Big 3 known as Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki and Izuku's adopted kids Eri and Kota walking towards them while Mirio and Nejire were carrying Eri and Kota. Then they both put the kids down and Eri and Kota came running towards them.

"Papa/Dad, Uncle Bakugo, Uncle Shoto, Uncle Iida, Uncle Kirashima, Uncle Tokoyami, Uncle Koda, Uncle Shoji, Uncle Sero, Uncle Aoyama, Uncle Ojiro, Uncle Denki, Uncle Sato, Aunt Momo, Aunt Tsu!" they exclaimed. Eri and Kota immediately hugged the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu and they hugged the two kids back. "Hi kids." they said in unison.

"We heard what those no good assholes did to you and we're so sorry." Mirio said sympathetically.

"Yeah we know how much it must hurt right now." said Nejire.