Showing Their Miraculous Powers

Class 1-A entered a training area know as Ground Beta which looked like your typical average everyday suburban city. Marinette/Ladybug and her friends from Paris looked at the room wide-eyed in amazement at how realistic it looked.

"Ok are you kids ready to show us what you're capable of?" asked Aizawa as he speaking into an intercom. Him and the rest of the class were watching in an observation room that was a bit darker and had alot little T.Vs that they could watch them in.

Marinette/Ladybug and her friends looked at each other and smiled.

"Yes we're ready!!!!!!!" they exclaimed with determination in their voices.

"All right then let's begin." said Aizawa.

He then pushed a button and they felt the ground shake like an earthquake. But then they turned around and saw a bunch of huge green robots coming towards. They all stared at them wide-eyed for a little bit but then they all smirked and got into battle positions.

"Let's do this guys!!!!!!!" Marinette/Ladybug exclaimed.

"Yeah!!!!!!" exclaimed the others. Then they all charged at the robots.

Marinette/Ladybug pulled out a ladybug themed yo-yo. "Lucky charm!!!!!!!" she exclaimed. Then all of a sudden the yo-yo opened and in a bright light a katanna blade appeared. She caught it, jumped up and used it to slice the robot in half. She quickly landed on her feet, made the katanna blade go back into her yo-yo (she can do that in this version) and smiled as she placed her hands on her hips.

Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki and Sato stared at Marinette/Ladybug with amazement as they were wide-eyed and they also even blushed a little bit.

"Wow she's amazing and now that I think about it she also got kind of cute too, wait what?!!!!!!!!" they all thought.

Juleka/Purple Tigress jumped up and used her bolas to beat up the robot she was fighting. When it was weakened she hopped onto a fake building, raised her hand and fake claws into the air which caused her miraculous to create a light purple light to go into her miraculous which was a little black jewel and then create a gold light, clenched her fist and let the light circle around her and also create a light purple force field around it. "Clout!!!!!!!" she exclaimed. She waited for the robot to get closer and then when the time was right she jumped up and the light coming from her fist created a powerful energy force of  gold and light purple around her. She punched the robot and the strength coming from the energy force around her caused the robot to fly backwards,  land really hard and brake. Juleka/Purple Tigress landed on her feet with her clenched fist and smirked.

Rose/Pigella decided to not use her power but instead use something else. Jumped up and used some martial arts that Juleka taught her. And cause of all that training that they did she was able to weaken the robot she was fighting. And then she jumped into the air and hit the robot with a giant kick which  caused the robot to fall and be destroyed. Rose/Pigella landed on her feet, clasped her hands together and smiled excitedly that she was able to use the combat moves that her girlfriend taught her and not let her down.

The rest of the class and Aizawa smiled at her joy and her excitement and they were ok with her not using her powers cause they knew that you didn't always need to use powers in order to win a fight.

Mylene/Polymouse climbed up to a fake building and then jumped off. "Multitude!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed. She then was surrounded by a pink light and then it scattered into a million pieces. A couple seconds later the pieces were revealed to be her but tinier and mini clones of her. They all charged towards the robot she was fighting and they all climbed on top of it using her jump rope  before it could catch or crush the then they all crawled inside of it. Mylene/Polymouse and her mini clones pulled out some wire cutters that Marinette/Ladybug gave her after she was done with her battle and cut all the wires which caused the robot to be shut down. Luckily her and her mini clones got out of there before it fell to the ground. In another bright pink light Mylene/Polymouse was able to turn back to normal and grow back to her normal size and she when turned back to that she smiled.