Crimimal Battle And Giving Much Needed Hope

Smirking Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Himiko, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival grabbed some watches out of their bags and with a turn of the gears they transformed into their hero costumes. They were inventions that Mei Hatsume and Varian created for them just in case their we're unexpected villain attacks going on and they had to transform so they created those watches for emergencies.

Marinette and her friends from Paris smirked, let their kwamis float out of their pockets and got ready to transform.

"Tikki spots on yeah!!!!!!!!!"

"Roaar stripes on!!!!!!!!"

"Daizzi rejoice!!!!!!!!"

"Mullo get squeaky!!!!!!!!"

"Stompp hooves out!!!!!!!!"

"Kaalki full gallop!!!!!!!!!"

"Ziggy let's charge!!!!!!"

"Sass scales slither!!!!!!!!"

"Longg bring the storm!!!!!!"

"Fluff clockwise!!!!!!!"

"Wayzz shell on!!!!!!!"

"Orikko crow loud!!!!!!!"

"Pollen buzz on!!!!!!!!"

"Barkk time to fetch!!!!!!!"

"Trixx let's pounce!!!!!!!!"

Then in a bright light Marinette/Ladybug and her friends from Paris were also fully transformed. The rest of class 1-A smiled.

"Are you ready?" they asked.

"Oh yeah ready." answered Marinette/Ladybug and her friends from Paris.

With a firm nod they all charged towards where the criminals were. Back at where the criminals were they were all trying to grab random people in the street that were running from them well except for one. A teenage girl that looked to be about 14 years old was standing around looking very nervous. The head of the criminals looked at her with a glare.

"Why aren't you grabbing any of these pathetic worms Felicia?!!!!!!!" she asked aggressively.

"Well I uh.......... I don't know if I want to I mean why should I they haven't done anything." answered the girl known as Felicia nervously as she looked down at her feet.

"You want to make a difference don't you?" the head of the criminals asked with an evil grin as she walked towards her.

"I do but......." started Felicia.

"Then you have to help us you haven't even done anything." the head of the criminals said as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Well because all you were doing was hurting people." said Felicia as she looked down.

"Well sometimes some people must be hurt for the greater good you don't want to be alone again do you?" the head of the criminals said with an evil smirk.

Felicia gasped quietly and got wide-eyed. Then she sighed and looked down at her feet again.

"No." she said.

"Good then let's......." started the head of the criminals. But then they heard.......

"Receptor burst!!!!!!!"

They turned around and saw one of the criminals get kicked in the face by Iida which caused him to land on the ground very hard.

"Boss we have a problem!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed while pointing ahead of them.