Epilogue

It's been a couple years since the final battle with the cheaters, the traitors, Monoma, Katherine and her goons and luckily they had never had to deal with any of those psychotic bitches ever again cause after that happened they were all sent into a maximum security prison that was heavily guarded which they were all sent to for the rest of their lives and they haven't seen any of them since.

Just like before Otis, Marlena, Nora, Mrs. Lahiffe, Alim, Jalil, Mr. Lê, Mr. Ature ans the parents of the cheaters sincerely apologized for what their former kids/siblings did to them and for all the hell they have put them through but Marinette and the others assured them that they had nothing to apologize for and even Lila's mom and Adrien's dad Gabriel along with assistant Nathalie called them and apologized for what Lila and Adrien did and that they were very disappointed in them to which they said that what those two little brats did was not their fault. And since Alya and Nino were now gone for good Ella, Etta and Chris were able to go visit them every summer and not only did those three get to but so did Manon who was very happy to be reunited with her favorite babysitter just like Ella, Etta and Chris were after her mom Nadja was sent to do a news report at Musutafu.

As their school years rolled by they were all able to defeat All For One. After finally stopping the most threatening villain in the world Marinette and the others were praised even more as heroes for rescuing them all from a huge monster that was a threat to them all. That's not the only thing that had happened Jemima and Pouncival and  Togaru and Mirabel also confessed their feelings for each other and ended up together much to the joy of their friends and families.

And soon they all graduated from UA high. And none of the teachers had to worry about finding knew students for the next generation cause alot of people signed up to enroll at UA since it's popularity had boosted up over the years and their newly graduated students told all of their teachers to teach their new students in the same amazing way that they had taught them. Some of the students that joined the school happened to be Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya and Abby wanting to fallow in their parents/siblings/cousin's footsteps. The former League Of Villains had kept their word and completely redeemed themselves and it was also revealed that Kurogiri was actually Aizawa, Prsent Mic and Midnight's old friend Oboro Shirakumo that was turned into Kurogiri by a corrupted doctor and luckily they were able to turn him back to normal to which Aizawa, Present Mic and Midnight happily and tearfully reunited with him and aft3r getting out of the villain rehabilitation program the former League Of Villains decided to explore the world and promised to keep in touch with those that helped them to which they did by sending them all postcards and letters of their most recent travels and they all kept their word and never committed a crime ever since so it's safe to say they all officially changed their ways. After graduating Marinette and the others  built their own hero agency just like Marinette and her childhood friends had talked about when they younger, rose up in the ranks and became the top heroes in the world. Marinette and her harem, Momo and Max, Marc and Tsu, Juleka and Rose, Mylene and Ivan, Luka and Kagami, Chloe and Nathaniel, Victoria and Mistoffelees, Jemima and  Pouncival and Togaru and Mirabel also got married and had kids of their own. Needless to say their lives kept getting even better and better.

Anyway Marinette, Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Himiko, Max, Marc, Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya, Abby and the kids of Marinette and her harem, Momo and Max and Tsu and Marc were walking to UA cause their was a high school reunion going on and they were very excited to see their teachers again.

While walking they passed by the park and Marinette and her childhood friends looked back and smiled as they saw the open field with the hill and tree where they would always meet up when they were younger and swore that one day that they were gonna make it big and achieve their dreams of becoming heroes. They all saw a flashback of them younger and hanging out there. And now their kids along with their friends kids (who were their nieces and nephews) met there all the time and they even visit that place sometimes.