The True Villains Return

Everyone in the school gym couldn't believe their eyes!!!!!!!!!!! The cheaters, the traitors, Monoma, Katherine and her goons were standing there right in front of them!!!!!!! The cheaters, the traitors and Monoma gave Marinette, her friends from Paris, the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu evil grins while the grins that former 1-B girls, Awase, Kuroiro and Adrien gave Marinette, the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu were both evil and seductive to which Marinette, her friends from Paris, the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu just glared at them. Katherine and her goons also grinned evilly at the group to which they just glared at them and Katherine and her goons also grinned evilly at Felicia which made her tremble even more.

"What are you doing here?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the group of heroes.

"Simple we want you to be back together with us." answered the former 1-B girls, Awase and Kuroiro evilly.

"And I want to get back to UA and be popular." Monoma said evilly.

"And we want you guys to come back to Paris with us where you belong, fix our reputations and forger this whole shitty thing ever happened." said Alix, Kim, Nino and Alya evilly.

"And I want you to agree to mine and Adrien's terms and say that you and me are the best of friends Mari-Trash." Lila said evilly.

"And I want you to also pretend to be my girlfriend and have Master Fu give me the Black Cat Miraculous back." said Adrien.

"And I just simply want my revenge on you brats for ruining everything." Katherine said evilly as her goons nodded with evil grins on their faces.

Everyone just looked at the villains with both annoyance and anger on their faces. After everything that had just happened they really think that they would all just agree to those requests that the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma just gave them and the fact that they were willing to team up with this crazy bitch that not only tried to kill innocent people but also used Felicia for her own personal gain just to want to kill her when she had no more use for her just showed that they didn't care what they did or who gets hurt along the way as long as they get what they want.

The group of heroes just glared at the villains, jumped off the stage and approached them.

"Well we hate to break it to you assholes but that's never gonna happpen." said Bakugo.

The others nodded in agreement. The villains just growled at them.

"Seriously why did you freaks of nature destroy everything my plan to rule over those pathetic worms was just going along swimmingly until you all just had to go in a ruin everything just like you always do!!!!!!!!!!" Katherine yelled.

"And you we'd just let you hurt innocent people and allow you to continue to use and possibly kill our friend Felicia?!!!!!!!!" yelled Iida.

"You must be seriously full of delusion if you if we would allow that to happen!!!!!!!!!" Tokoyami yelled.

"Yeah seriously crazy bitch!!!!!!!!" yelled Dark Shadow as he came out.

Kim let out a girly squeal which made the group of heroes burst out laughing and everyone else grin in amusement.

"Guys please tell us that it isn't true?!!!!!!" Reiko pleaded.

"Tell you what is not true you cheating slut?" asked Sato as he folded his arms across his chest.

"That you guys are with this brat Marinette?!!!!!!!" asked Pony pleadingly as she pointed at Marinette.

"And Momo please tell me that you're not with that geek Max?!!!!!!!!!" Awase asked pleadingly as he pointed at Max.

"And Tsu please tell that you're not with that comic book nerd Marc?!!!!!!!" asked Kuroiro pleadingly as he pointed at Marc.

"Oh yeah it is true." the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu answered as they put their arms around their significant others and kissed them on the lips.