Harem Date: Marinette And Sero

Marinette and the others waited for Sero to come out in the outfit he was gonna wear for the date. And it was gonna be a trip to the art gallery. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys what do you think?" Sero asked.

They all turned and Marinette blushed. It was a light gold sweater above a black shirt with a gray collar and black on the bottom of the sweater and on the ends of the sleeves, blue jeans with white strings and black and white sneakers.

"Not bad." said Bakugo.

"You look really manly dude!!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed.

"You look awesome daddy/dad!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"Yeah look great man!!!!!!!!!" Denki exclaimed as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look amazing Sero!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"I agree." said Manga.

"Me too." Juzo said.

"Me three." said Camillo.

"Me four."  Mirabel said.

"You look amazing Sero." said Marinette as she walked up to him.

"Thanks Mari ready to go?" Sero asked as he held out his hand to take.

"Yeah I'am ready." answered Marinette as she took his hand.

And then waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the art gallery and started browsing around looking at the various paintings and sculptures at the gallery.

Sero looked at Marinette and smiled as he saw her looking at the various pieces of art hanging around. He knew how much Marinette liked art and when he heard about this art gallery and how it had amazing paintings and sculptures by various famous artists he knew that he had to take her there and how much she'd like it. And judging by the look on her  face he was right and he was very happy that he made her happy.

A couple minutes later that walked out of the art gallery while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Sero I had a really great time." Marinette said while looking up at him and smiling.

"You're welcome Mari I had a feeling that you would and girl as amazing as you should be happy." said Sero with a smirk.

Marinette blushed and looked down at the sidewalk.

"Y-you really think I'am amazing?" she asked.

Sero couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"Of course I do why wouldn't I you never once underestimated me like the others you always knew that there was more to me then what others thought even when I told my little jokes you were never once put-off you knew what I was capable you told me that you knew that I was capable of doing anything and that you believed in me that really touched my heart when you said that you also know how to make me laugh and bring a smile to my face so yeah you are amazing Mari and don't let others tell you otherwise." Sero answered as he rubbed her cheek and winked at her.

"Thanks Sero." said Marinette.

"You're welcome." Sero said.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips and they both walked back to UA while holding hands.

As soon as they returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said  that they both had a great time.

And Marinette sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of her harem to take her out on her next date.