Traitors Plan To Leave For Musutafu

Back at Paris life has not been kind to Alix, Kim, Nino, Alya, Miss Bustier, Principal Damocles, Adrien and Lila. Everywhere they went they were either called out by random people in the street, yelled at for betraying Paris's number one hero and their own friend/student, things thrown at them, ridiculed or mocked, insulted for their own stupidity and many many more. The traitors felt like that none of them deserved this. And they were very pissed off that their own reputation was ruined they all had to find Marinette and the others that they betrayed. They felt like if they did then they can make up with them and get Marinette and Adrien together and then everything would go back to normal. They just had to find out where they all moved too.

Anyway Alya scrolling through her phone as she was finally ungrounded. But her parents told her that they were still very disappointed in her for what she did to Marinette and the others which caused them to move away from Paris forever. Even though she deleted The Ladyblog she was still getting messages from people calling her stupid, gullible, criticized for not listening to Marinette/Ladybug, not fact-checking if any of Lila's claims were true which could have been easily been proven false with a simple quick Google search, for brushing Marinette's concerns aside as petty jealousy just cause of wild fantastical stories and empty promises and calling her a bad friend. Alya groaned when she saw a message on her DMs saying that she was the worst friend ever.

"Really I'am still getting these damn messages ever since the truth was revealed everybody's been painting my friends and me as the bad guys it's not fair I need to find Mari so I can fix this and get back my good reputation." said Alya angrily.

Then she heard her phone ringing and she picked it up.

"Hello oh hi Alix yeah I can come over ok I'll see you there bye." she said.

She hung up the phone and went downstairs.

"Hey mom dad Alix needs to talk to me so I'am going to meet up with her." called out Alya.

"Ok don't be long." Otis and Marlena said.

"I won't." said Alya.

As she grabbed the door knob she looked down at Ella and Etta as they both just glared at her and then went back to playing. They were still mad at her for chasing Marinette away. Alya just glared and shook her head.

"Little brat they should've gotten over it already." she thought.

Then Alya walked out of the house and began walking to where Alix said to meet her. As she was walking she noticed people glaring at her and whispering to each other. She knew that they were talking about her and what she did. She swore she heard a teenage boy calling her "backstabbing little bitch."Alya screamed angrily and stomped off.

"I can't take this anymore I swear when I find Marinette and the others they better forgive me and help me clean my reputation up." thought Alya angrily.

A couple minutes later she finally made it to where Alix told her to meet her at. When she got there she saw Kim, Nino, Adrien and Lila there too.

"Guys what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Alix called us and told us to meet her here." answered Nino.

Kim, Adrien and Lila nodded. Alya was very confused but this must've been very important so she just shrugged it off.

"Ok so the reason why I called all of you here is that we all know that we need to find Marinette and the others and ask them to forgive us so we can get our good reputations back right?" Alix explained.

The rest of the traitors nodded.

"Well I think I just found out how we can find out where they could be living at." said Alix with a confident smile.

She explained that her dad Alim was going to Musutafu to help with an exhibit at one of there museums and her older brother Jalil was going to add his own finishing touches to it and they're were going to bring Alix along since cause of what happened with Marinette and the others they weren't entirely sure if they could trust her alone. Recognizing that this could be a chance to find Marinette and the others and make amends Alix begged and begged if her friends could come with them too. After enough pestering and begging and maybe some fit throwing Alim and Jalil finally caved in and said that they could come as long as they all behave themselves.

"Don't you guys see Mari and the others could be at Musutafu so when we get there we can try and find them and get everything all good again!!!!!!!!" she explained.

"Alix you're a genius!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Alya.

"This is perfect we can finally find Marinette and get this shitty mess cleaned up." said Kim.

"And get all of our good reputations with the town back." Nino said.

"Although Adrien and Lila my dad Jalil are not cool with you right now so you're probably gonna have to find a way to sneak on the plane." said Alix.

"Oh that's fine Alix I can just steal one of father's credit cards while he's not looking and I'll buy Lila's and my tickets and don't worry your dad won't know we're there." Adrien said in a sickly sweet tone.

While the others were not looking Lila and Adrien looked at each other with evil grins.

"Adrien this is perfect when we get to Musutafu we can find that bitch Mari-Trash and make her pay for ruining our reputations." whispered Lila.

"I know right Lila and when we find her we'll be able to finally get our revenge on her that'll teach her to ruin our lives and reputations." Adrien whispered.

"Ok so my dad is gonna call your parents and see if they wanna go to." said Alix.

The rest of the traitors nodded.

"See you guys tommorow bye." Alya said as she waved goodbye and started to walk back home.

"Bye Alya." said the others as they did the same.

"This is great soon our lives will go back to normal!!!!!!!!" Alya, Alix, Kim and Nino thought excitedly.

"We're coming for you Mari-Trash." thought Adrien and Lila evilly.

But little did they know is that nothing will go as the traitors have planned.