Meeting The 2 New 1-B Students

A couple hours later the school day finally ended. Class 1-A had gathered their stuff of of their desks and headed out of the classroom to go to the 1-B dorms to go and meet the new students. When they finally arrived at the entrance to the 1-B dorms they saw Togatu smiling and waving at them.

"Hey guys over here!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

Class 1-A smiled and waved back. They then followed him into the dorms and he led him to where Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo and Kojiro were waiting for them. With the rest of the 1-B students were two Colombian teenagers one male and one female.

"Guys these are our new classmates." said Togaru as he gently led them both towards Class 1-A with a kind smile.

"Hi." Izuku said with a kind smile.

"And what are your names?" asked Iida.

"I'am Camilo Madrigal." (from Encanto)

"And I'am Mirabel Madrigal." (from Encanto)

"Well it's really nice to meet you." Marinette said.

The others smiled and nodded in agreement. And they all introduced themselves to Camilo and Mirabel. After the introductions they all went outside to go and chat as they all wanted to get to know them.

Camilo and Mirabel explained that they were both from a small village named Encanto and them and their family known in their town as the Amazing Madgrigals were very well-known and well-liked. They used their abilities to help out everyone in the village and take care of them. They also explained what their family members who had quirks were. Camilo's mom Pepa's quirk was weather manipulation, their uncle Bruno's quirk was predictions, Mirabel's mom Julieta's quirk was healing which was activated by the food she made, Mirabel oldest sister Isabela's quirk was flora, her other older sister Luisa's quirk was super strength, Camilo's older sister Dolores's quirk was super hearing and his younger brother Antonio's quirk was animal communication (which made Koda very excited to hear as he had the same quirk except his was called Anavoice.)

"And my quirk is called Shapshifting and I'll show you!!!!!!!" exclaimed Camilo proudly.

He then shapeshifted into Mirabel for a couple minutes and then shapeshifted back to normal. Everyone gave him a round of applause and he smiled and bowed.

"And my dad Augustin, his dad and my Tio Felix, our abuela Alma and me our quirkless but that never stopped us from helping out the village and never stopped me from wanting to become a hero in fact whenever I'am not busy I actually made my own fighting moves." Mirabel explained.

"Oh we saw her fighting moves at training today and let me tell you she's really good." said Shoda.

"Gracias Shoda." Mirabel said with a small smile.

Shoda smiled and nodded.

"Hey can we see them?" asked Uraraka.

"Yeah we want to see your manly fighting moves!!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed.

"Yeah!!!!!!" exclaimed Himiko.

"Yeah can we see?" Luka asked.

"Sure." said Mirabel with a shrug. Then she got into her fighting position and showed all of her fighting moves. And they were all amazed at how well skilled,crafted in sync and they were and how determined and focused she was. When she was done everyone clapped and cheered for her. Mirabel smiled, blushed and curtsied before sitting back down.

"See Mira I told you that they would like them!!!!!!' exclaimed Camilo as he rubbed her back.

"Yeah you were right." Mirabel said sarcastically while rolling her eyes and with a sarcastic smile.

"So what inspired you to become heroes?" asked Tokoyami.

"Well we heard about this school and how it was welcoming many people that had any type of quirk and that are quirkless and as much as we appreciate and love where we come from a part of us always wanted more in life and also hearing our abuela's story and how she lost abuelo when she was little we want to make sure what happened to her never happened to anyone else so we told our familia that we want to enroll here at UA and become heroes. When they heard of our decision they were surprisingly really supportive." Camilo explained.

"I'am gonna be really honest I was really happy to hear that this school is now accepting quirkless children cause I've always felt like I couldn't really achieve anything even though my familia always told that it's not true and before we left they all told me that they know that I can do this just as much as Camilo does and that just because I'am quirkless doesn't mean I'am not capable of great things." explained Mirabel.

(In this version Abuela Alma never acted distant towards Mirabel and Isabela was never bitchy towards her.)

"And your family is right Mirabel." Shoto said with a kind smile.

"Yeah just because your quirkless doesn't mean that your useless." said Mina as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah anyone can be a hero regardless if they have a quirk or not." Shoji said kindly.

"I mean look at us we're quirkless and we're heroes." remarked Juleka as she pointed at herself, her girlfriend, her older brother and the others from Paris.

Marinette, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina and Chloe smiled and nodded.

"And we think that it's amazing that you two are gonna become heroes cause you want to make sure what happened to your grandparents never happens again." Ojiro said.

"Yeah that's awesome!!!!!!!" exclaimed Sero.

"We have a feeling that you two a definitely gonna fit in here!!!!!!" Victoria and Mistoffelees exclaimed.

The others smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Gracias." said Camilo and Mirabel with small smiles.

"De nada." the others said.

"Also we heard what happened with the other 1-B students and how those sluts cheated and threatened you." said Camilo.

"And we saw the post online about what happened to you guys back at Paris and watched the news report yesterday." Mirabel said.

"And we're sorry that those things happened." said Camilo and Mirabel said in unison and sympathetically.

"It's ok we're over them now." Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki, Sato, Momo and Tsu said.

"And we're also over those backstabbing bitches too and we're just glad that the truth came out." said Marinette and her friends from Paris said.

"Well we say you guys dodged a bullet." Camilo said with a smirk.

"Yeah out with the old and in with the new." said Mirabel.

The others all nodded in agreement and just kept talking about miscellaneous things. And they all had a feeling that Camilo and Mirabel we're gonna be great additions to UA and Camilo and Mirabel felt like they truly belonged.