Harem Date 3: Marinette And Koda

After putting her teddy bear in her dorm Marinette and the others waited for Koda to come out with the outfit he was going to wear for the date. He and Marinette were going to the zoo for their date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"H-hey guys how do I look?" Koda asked shyly.

They all turned around and Marinette blushed. He was wearing a light orange shirt that had white and dark orange flowers printed on it, white shorts and brown shoes with gray laces.

"You look fantastic my friend." said Tokoyami with a kind smile.

"Yeah look great." Shoji said giving a big thumbs-up.

"You look awesome daddy/dad!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"I agree." Ojiro said.

"Me too." said Shinso.

"Ditto." Hakagure said.

"I think you look cute Koda." said Marinette as she walked up to him.

The others smiled and nodded.

"Thanks guys and should we go now Mari?" Koda asked as he and Marinette held hands.

"Yeah we should." said Marinette with a smile.

And then they waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the zoo.

They both were having alot of fun going the various exhibits and seeing the various animals. As Koda saw the very happy look on Marinette's face he was very happy himself that Marinette was enjoying herself. He knew that she would like it since she had just as much of a huge love for animals as much as he did. They even went to an exhibit where they could pet and hold lemurs. When one lemur climbed on Marinette's shoulders which made her giggle and Koda blushed at how adorable her giggle was.

A couple minutes later they both sat down and got some food.

"Thanks for the date Koda I had a really great time." Marinette said.

"You're welcome Mari I knew that you would since you love animals as much as I do." said Koda.

"And I thought it was really cute when you were able to communicate with them." Marinette said with a small grin.

"And I thought you looked really cute when you were looking at the animals with that big smile and when that lemur climbed on you." said Koda with a smirk as he blushed cause of the compliment.

Marinette blushed and looked down at her plate and Koda couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"You know I owe you alot." he said.

"Really?" asked Marinette curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah like the others you never judged me for my shyness and helped me come out of my shell a little bit you and the others had a big positive impact on my life so yeah I do owe you alot." Koda answered.

"I owe you alot too Koda. Like the others you helped me overcome my insecurities when I wanted to become a hero and gave me the confidence I needed you and the others also had a big positive impact on my life." said Marinette kindly.

"Thanks Mari." Koda said with a small smile.

"You're welcome Koda." said Marinette.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips. After they were done eating the last exhibit they went to was the petting zoo. And before they left they went into the gift shop and Koda bought here a stuffed bunny that looked similar to Koda's pet bunny. Marinette hugged him and said thank you and Koda hugged her back and said you're welcome and then they walked back to UA while holding hands with Marinette's other arm around the stuffed bunny.

As soon as they returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said that they had a great time.

And after putting the stuffed bunny into her dorm Marinette sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member in her harem to take her to her next date.