Confrontation With Traitors

When they saw Alix, Kim, Nino and Alya staring at them outside  the door Marinette and her friends from Paris immediately glared and clenched their fists which started to shake. Those four brats were some of the last people that they wanted to see.Their classmates, Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo, Kijiro, Camilo, Mirabel, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya and Abby also glared at them and had a killer look in their eyes. Those four were some of the dumbasses that betrayed Marinette and their new friends back at Paris and made their lives a living hell.

Alix, Kim, Nino and Alya started running towards them and had their arms wide open implicating that they were gonna hug them.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

But Marinette and her friends from Paris immediately dodged the hug which caused them to fall and slide on the floor. The others in the group smirked at this, Ella, Etta and Chris laughed and Otis, Marlena Nora and Mrs. Lahiffe just shook their heads in annoyance.

The traitors looked up at them in shock.

"D-did you guys just dodge our hug why?" asked Alya.

"Really you guys need to ask that?" Marinette asked in annoyance.

"You really think after what you did to us we'd be open to hug you?" asked Luka in annoyance.

"Keep dreaming." Max said in annoyance as she shook his head.

"Guys please we're sorry for what we did." pleaded Nino as he and the others got up and dusted themselves off.

"Yeah we saw that stuff online and figured out that Mari is Ladybug and that Lila was lying the whole time." Alix pleaded.

"Yeah so what do you say about kissing and making up?" pleaded Kim with a desperate grin.

"And go home and forget this whole shitty thing ever happened?" Alya pleaded with a desperate grin.

Marinette and the others looked at each other on disbelief. Were those idiots really serious?

"You've got to be kidding me you really think after all the crap you guys did you think that we would just forgive you?" asked Juleka in disbelif.

"And that we would be your friends again I may be a nice girl and a positive person but even I have my limits." Rose said in disbelief.

"You all must be really crazy to think that we would just forgive and forget everything that you put us through." said Nathaniel angrily.

"Yeah there is no way that we'll ever forgive you after everything you've done to us." Sabrina said angrily.

"And besides why would we go back?" asked Mylene.

"Yeah we like it here." Ivan said as he put an arm around his girlfriend.

Their friends smiled after Ivan said that. They were very happy that they felt at home here as they tried to make them feel like it.

The traitors couldn't believe what they had just heard. They weren't going to forgive them or go back to Paris? Surely they must've been over it by now.

"Mari please don't tell me this is true. You must honestly have forgiven us?!!!!!!!!" pleaded Alya.

But to her and the rest of the traitors surprise Marinette shook her head with a glare and put her hands on her hips.

"No Alya I haven't forgiven you or the others I tried warn you about Lila's lies but you didn't listen you would rather have false promises and a lifetime of riches that was never gonna happen but now that the truth has been revealed and you found out who I am you think that we will just magically forgive you and be friends again but no it's not gonna happen you made this mess yourself now just deal with it." she answered.