The Confessions

It's been a couple weeks since The LOV got into the villain rehabilitation program and the cheaters, traitors and Monoma's arrest. Class 1-A, their friends, other students and the pro heroes checked on them from time to time and they were doing very well. They have been getting the care and therapy that they desperately needed and have improved day by day. They swore that when they check out of the villain rehabilitation program they were gonna keep their promises and not commit anymore crimes and become better people. With how they were improving everyone who checked on The LOV believed them. And ever since the young heroes won the battle against the cheaters, traitors and Monoma and their speech about what could happen if you didn't treat those that were different with kindness UA's reputation boosted up as more and more people were signing up to join the school in the future and cause of what happened and other things they streamed and posted The Mare Bay Times Bloggere blog was also getting more and more followers everyday and people were praising them for willing to get the truth before posting, the way they wrote their posts, their enthusiasm, their humor and how it was a way better blog them The Ladyblog. Also since Alya and Nino were in jail, whenever they weren't busy Marinette and the others were able to visit Ella, Etta and Chris more and the visits were able to be much longer. The three kids were very happy cause that meant more time with them and Marinette and the others were also very happy since they all cared for those three very adorable kids very much and were very happy to spend more time with them. After what happened Otis, Marlena, Nora and Mrs. Lahiffe profusely apologized for what their daughter/sister/son did and so did Alim, Jalil and Kim's adoptive parents Mr. Lê and Mr. Ature and they assured them that they were officially disowned from their families. Marinette and the others told them that they didn't need to apologize, that it was ok and that they will definitely be there when Alim and Jalil's new exhibit opens in the museum.

Anyway one night Marinette, Max and Marc were walking outside towards the park cause Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki, Sato, Momo and Tsu said that they had a surprise for them and that wanted to tell them something.

"What do you guys think the surprise is and what do they need to tell us?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know Mari." answered Max with a shrug.

"Well whatever it is it must be really important." Marc said.

Marinette and Max nodded their heads in agreement. It must be very important if they needed to talk to them. A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the park. When they got there they gasped, got wide-eyed in shock and blushed at what they saw.

It was a picnic in front in an open field with a bunch of food, sparkling cider and some lit candles underneath a starry night. They just couldn't believe it, this was the romantic thing that they saw.

"Oh guys!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku happily as he and the others turned around and smiled brightly.

"You made it!!!!!!!" Shoto exclaimed happily.

"D-did you guys make this?" asked Marinette, Max and Marc in shock as they pointed at the scene.

The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu smiled and nodded.

"We did indeed." Tokoyami answered.

"We thought that we could spend some time together." said Momo.

"So we made this picnic for us to enjoy *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"I even baked a cake for all of us so what do you say?" asked Sato.

Marinette, Max and Marc smiled and nodded once they got over their shock.

"We'd love to." they said in unison.