Harem Date 2: Marinette And Bakugo

Marinette and the others waited for Bakugo to come out in the outfit he was gonna wear for the date and Izuku took the flower that he gave Marinette, put it in a vase full of water and put it by a window. Her and Bakugo were gonna go to the video arcade that he and the others took Marinette and her friends from Paris too on their first day at UA for a game date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So how do I look?" asked Bakugo.

They all turned around and looked as Marinette blushed. Bakugo was wearing a dark blue jacket, a black shirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, dark green pants and black sneakers.

"Wow you look great Kaachan." Izuku answered with a smile.

"Yeah you look awesome daddy/dad!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"Yeah totally manly." Kirashima said as he gave two huge thumbs-up.

"I agree." said Himiko.

"Us too." Victoria and Mistoffelees said as they cuddled each other.

"Me too." said Katie.

"I think you look great Bakugo." Marinette said as she walked up to him.

The others smiled and nodded.

"Thanks guys and should we get going Mari?" asked Bakugo as him and Marinette linked arms.

"Yeah we should." Marinette said with a smile.

And then they waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the video arcade.

They both had a very great time playing video games, winning tickets and just having alot of fun. Bakugo knew how much Marinette liked video games so he knew that she would enjoy this. Plus he thought she looked very adorable when she got very competitive. He also wanted to make sure that he won alot of tickets cause he had a surprise for her.

A couple minutes later him and Marinette got very hungry so they sat down and got some pizza.

"Thank for taking me here for our date Bakugo I'am having alot of fun." said Marinette.

"You're welcome Mari." Bakugo said with a smile.

"And I've noticed that at the basketball dunk game you were pushing yourself to win." said Marinette with a playful smirk.

"Hey you know me I've always gotta be number one." Bakugo said with a smirk and he folded his arms across his chest.

"I know you always push yourself to be the best at nearly everything that's one of the things and I've always liked your determination." said Marinette as she looked at the table.

"You've always one of my biggest supporters and I also think it's really cute when you worry when I accidentally push myself too hard." Bakugo said with a smirk.

Marinette blushed at the compliment and Bakugo couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"Well I can't help myself I don't want you to be hard on yourself and possibly hurt yourself." said Marinette as she twirled her cup around a little bit.

Bakugo smiled and took Marinette's hand which Marinette look up at him.

"Hey you don't have to worry about me I know that as long as I have you and the others by my side I can do anything." he said kindly.

"Thanks Bakugo." said Marinette with a smile and still blushing.

"You're welcome Mari." Bakugo said with a smile and small blush.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips. After they were done eating they both played a couple more games and then went to the prize counter. Bakugo told Marinette to give him her tickets cause he had a surprise for her. So she did and Bakugo used both his and her tickets go buy Marinette a huge light blue teddy bear. Marinette smiled as she was handed the teddy bear and she hugged Bakugo as she thanked him. Bakugo told her you're welcome as he hugged her back and then they walked back to UA while holding hands as Marinette had her other arm around the teddy bear.

As soon as they returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said that they had a great time.

And after putting the teddy bear into her dorm Marinette sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member in her harem to take her to her next date.