A Grand Performance

The night after the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma teamed up with Katherine and her goons Marinette, her friends from Paris, their classmates, Class 1-B, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejerie and Tamaki were taking a bus ride to Felicia and The Mare Bay Times Bloggers school cause they had talked to their principal about allowing all of the to perform at their school dance. They were very excited cause not only do they get to see their friends but they get to see the school that got Felicia the friendships that she more then deserved after all the hell that she went through. It was also a couple days after Alim and Jalil opened their exhibit in the museum and it was a huge success. It got alot if praise from millions of people and Marinette and the others were they to support them just like they promised and congratulated them. And once again Alim and Jalil apologized for their former daughter/sister and her friends behavior and what they did to them to which they all told them that that they had nothing to apologize for cause it was not their fault.

Anyway as they were almost to where Felicia and The Mare Bay Times Bloggers's school was the group was very happy.

"I can't wait!!!!!!" squealed Marinette.

"Me neither honey." Izuku said excitedly.

"Yeah not only do we get to perform for a school dance but we get to see the school where Felicia and The Mare Bay Time Bloggers go to!!!!!!!!" said Uraraka excitedly.

"Yeah I can't wait to see the school that helped Felicia come out of her shell." Denki said.

"Me neither my friend she more then deserved that sort of relif." said Tokoyami.

"Yeah especially after everything that happened to her." Dark Shadow said as he came out.

The others smiled and nodded. Knowing all of the pain and suffering that Felicia had been through before she had met them she deserved everything good that had happened to her.

"Hey guys we're here!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mirabel as she looked out the window.

Everyone smiled as the bus pulled in front of the school. As soon as they doors opened they all walked out of it, inside the building and into the school gym where the dance was being held. As soon as they entered the gym many of the students looked at them, gasped in excitement and smiled as they saw them. The group smiled and waved to everyone as they walking around to find Felicia and The Mare Bay Times Bloggers so that they could lead them to their principal.

"Guys over here!!!!!!!" some familiar voices exclaimed excitedly.

They all turned around and smiled as they saw Felicia and The Mare Bay Times Bloggers smiling and waving at them. Both groups ran towards each other and hugged each other.

"You guys made it!!!!!!!" exclaimed Felicia excitedly.

"Of course." Kyoka said.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." said Jemima.

The others smiled and nodded.

"Ok so our principal is backstage." Sunny said as she pointed to the direction.

"Just fallow us and we'll take you to her." said Hitch.

The group nodded and followed their friends to where they said their principal was. A couple seconds later they saw the principal as she approached them with a huge smile.

"Ah hello there we are so pleased to have you here thank you all for agreeing to perform for our school dance tonight." she said.

"You're welcome ma'am we are glad to be here." said the group in unison.

"Ok so we just got everything all set up for you and I'll just introduce you." the principal said.

The group smiled and nodded as Felicia and The Mare Bay Times Bloggers went back to the dance floor and the principal went to the stage.