Gathering Much Needed Help

After leaving the school Marinette, her friends from Paris, their classmates, Class 1-B, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejerie and Tamaki went to go to UA to get some help that they knew that they were gonna need. They just couldn't believe it not only were the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma back so were Katherine and her goons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not only that they were willing to attack a bunch of innocent people in the school that they were in including their friends Felicia and The Mare Bay Time Bloggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just proved to them even more that it didn't matter who they hurt along the way as long as they get whatever the fuck they want.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa yeah it's me Iida gather some of the pro heroes we're gonna need some help we'll tell you when we get there ok thank you bye." said Iida over his phone.

After making the phone call Iida hung up his phone and put it back in his pocket. They also called some other people that they knew they also needed help for this on the way.

A couple minutes later the heroes arrived back to UA where they saw Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King and All Might waiting in the common room and when they saw the pissed off looks on their faces they knew that something was wrong.

"Problem children what's wrong?" Aizawa asked in a concerned tone.

"Are you ok?" asked Midnight concerningly.

"No we're not ok." the group of young heroes.

"What happened?" asked Present Mic concerningly.

"Yeah what is it young heroes?" All Might asked in a concerned tone.

"Did my former students do something incredibly fucking stupid?" asked Vlad King in an annoyed tone.

"You can say that Mr. Vlad." Class 1-B answered in an annoyed while folding their arms across their chests.

Then they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!!!!!!!" Principal Nezu said as he walked downstairs.

Principal Nezu walked towards the door and opened it. As soon as he did to the surprise of everyone except for the group of young heroes the former Leauge Of Villains Shigiraki, Kurogiri, Muscular, Spinner, Magne, Mr. Compress and Twice entered the room.

"We got a call saying that the young heroes might need our assistance." said Shigiraki as he and the others walked towards them.

"Yes we did." said Himiko.

"Something did happen and well................ we're definitely gonna need your help." Sero said.

"What's wrong?" Spinner asked in a concerned tone.

Then the group of young heroes explained everything that had just happened from the villains entrance to the agreement to do the battle. And let's just say after hearing all of that to say that they were all very pissed off was an understatement.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, All Might, Principal Nezu and the former League Of Villains.

"Yep that's what happened." the group of young heroes said in an annoyed tone.

"Have those psychotic brats officially lost their minds?!!!!!!!!!" yelled Midnight.

"What minds Nemuri?!!!!!!!!" Aizawa asked angrily.

"You're right Shota what minds?" said Midnight in an annoyed tone as she folded her arms across her chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Present Mic yelled as he pressed his fingers between his nose.

"They must be delusional Mic." answered All Might in an annoyed tone as he put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah they must be." Principal Nezu said in an annoyed tone.

"I can't fucking believe what some of my former students have become." said Vlad King in an annoyed tone as he shook his head.

"Wow just wow." said Twice in an annoyed tone as he shook his head and folded his arms across his chest.

"And we thought we used to be villains!!!!!!!!!" Magne yelled.

"Indeed they are quite worse then we ever were." said Mr. Compress.

"You can say that again." Muscular said angrily.

"Yeah." said Shigiraki and Kurogiri in unison and annoyed tones.

"Excuese me for a minute." Spinner said.

He then walked over to the wall and banged his head against it repeatedly.

"These people are so crazy and SO........ FUCKING......... DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Spinner as he kept banging his head against the wall.

Then he walked back to the group.

"Honestly I'am still kinda baffled myself." mumbled Kyoka as she played with her earphone jacks.

"I know right what fucking gave them the bright idea to team up with that bitch and her goons who were just gonna make innocent people's lives a living hell and were just gonna kill Felicia?!!!!!!!!" Hakagure yelled.

"They're just stupid Hakagure." answered Katie.

"Yeah that's all they are." Victoria and Mistoffelees said in unison as they had their arms around each other.

The rest of the group of young heroes nodded in agreement and turned back to the others.

"That's why we need your guys help." Marinette said.

"Yeah we know for this battle we're gonna need you guys to help." said Izuku.

"We know that we need you all to offer your assistance since we'll need professional help." Tokoyami said as he pointed to Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King and All Might.

"And for you guys with your skill, your strength and since you helped us out with the insane brats the first time we're gonna need you guys to help us out too." Kirashima said as he pointed to the former League Of Villains.

"So what do you say wanna help us out?" asked the group of young heroes.

Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, All Might and the former League Of Villains smiled.

"We're so in." they answered in unison.

The group of young heroes smiled.

"All right then let's get ready to kick some ass." said the group of young heroes said in unison.

Then they all walked out the door except for Principal Nezu who just watched them go with a smile on his face.

"Good luck everybody." he said.

And so they all started to walk back towards the school where the group of young heroes were to get ready to battle the true villains.