Cheaters Bothering Their Exes Part 1

As if knowing that Alix, Kim, Nino and Alya were here and were trying to get Marinette and her friends from Paris to go back to their old home, act like the shit that happened never did and just go back to being friends the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu's exes just wouldn't stop bugging the living crap out of them. Every single damn time the cheaters would see them whenever they were alone or with each other/their other friends/the kids they would just keep whining, complaining and nonstop begging for their forgiveness and to get back together with them. It just annoyed the living hell out of them.

Izuku was getting Eri and Kota ready to go to Inko and Hisashi's house since they invited them to dinner at their house.

"Are you kids ready to go and see grandma and grandpa?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes daddy!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri.

"Yeah we can't wait to see grandma and grandpa!!!!!!!" Kota exclaimed.

"Me neither now come on let's go." said Izuku as he held Eri and Kota's hands. As they were walking out of the school building they stopped dead in their tracks to see Kendo standing in front of them.

"Move out of the way Kendo." said Izuku sternly.

But Kendo did not listen as she started to approach them which made Eri and Kota hide their faces into their dad.

"Izuku please I'am sorry just give another chance." she said.

"No I will not how many times do I have to tell you I'am not getting back together with you." said Izuku sternly as he protectively wrapped his arms around Eri and Kota.

"Look Izuku honey I know what I did was wrong but........" Kendo started pleadingly.

"Wrong, wrong you cheated on me by having sex with Monoma!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Izuku.

"Look I know what I did but please........." Kendo pleaded.

"You know how that asshole felt about my friends and me, you know all of the cruel things he said to us and how the way he treated us cause he was jealous but yet you still went behind my back and cheated on me with and to top it all off you agreed with that bastard to threaten us to stay with all of you or you'll ruin our lives by saying we did it and have us expelled from school." said Izuku angrily.

"Izuku please........ Kendo pleaded.

"No you know what Kendo I loved you I thought that you be a good mother to Eri and Kota but after what you did I now know that you being their mother would be the biggest mistake of my life so just do me a favor and never come near my kids or me ever again." said Izuku angrily.

Izuku, Eri and Kota began to walk away.

"Is it cause of the Marinette girl do you have feelings for her?!!!!!!" Kendo yelled.

Izuku immediately stopped walking and blushed.

"Even if I do you have not right to tell me who I should be with." said Izuku.

Then his phone began to ring and he picked it up.

"Hello oh hey mom yeah sorry it's taking longer for us to meet up with you just had a little problem to take care of we'll be out there to meet you and dad by the car in a few minutes love you too bye." he said.

Izuku then hung up the phone and him Eri and Kota walked away from Kendo while Eri and Kota gave Kendo a quick glare leaving her to stand there looking down on the hallway floor.

Meanwhile with Bakugo he was outside doing so training exercises when he saw somebody sitting on the bleachers. He looked up and glared at the person sitting there.