Harem Date: Marinette And Aoyama

Marinette and the others waited for Aoyama to come out in the outfit he was gonna wear for the date. And it was gonna be a fashion date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"Well my friends don't I look fabulous?" Aoyama asked.

They all turned around and Marinette blushed. It was a light blue jacket over a white shirt with gold buttons and printing on it, a red string tied on the ruffles of his shirt, black pants, a brown belt with a gold buckle and black shoes.

"You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku kindly.

"Yeah you look amazing." Shoto said.

"Yeah not bad at all." said Iida.

"You look awesome daddy/dad!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look amazing my friend." said Tokoyami.

"I agree." Shoji said giving him a huge thumbs-up.

"Me too." said Sato.

"Me three." Manga said.

"Me three." said Zoe.

"Me four." Chloe said.

"Me five." said Sabrina.

"You look amazing Aoyama." Marinette said as she walked up to him.

"Thank you Mari now shall we leave?" asked Aoyama as he linked his arm with hers.

"Yeah we should." Marinette said.

Then they all waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the top fashion boutique in Musutafu for their date. They both spent the time together trying on various clothes and different styles of outfits and both had a blast doing it.

Aoyama looked as he saw Marinette trying on different styles and fashion combinations and smiled as he saw the sheer look of joy on her face. He always knew that Marinette loved fashion and wanted her to express her creativity and ideas that she had on it so he knew that she would have fun with this. He also knew that Marinette while being a hero was also an upcoming fashion designer and he saw the amazing work she did and was very impressed with it. Aoyama always knew that she had an eye for fashion and him and the others learned about how the ones who betrayed her back at Paris were starting to take advantage of her by trying to get outfits for free from her and that just pissed them off. Well they won't be getting anything from her now.

A couple minutes later after buying the clothes that they decided that they wanted to get they walked out of the fashion boutique while linking arms.

"Thanks for taking me here Aoyama I had a really great time." said Marinette.

"You're welcome Mari a darling girl like you deserves to sparkle like you always do." Aoyama said.

Marinette blushed and looked down at the sidewalk.

"Y-you really think that about me?" asked Marinette.

Aoyama couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"Of course I do like the others you never once judge for my interests you never shamed me for my love of France or sparkles in fact you told me to embrace and whenever I needed you you always helped me and lifted my spirits you're one of the reasons why I'am able sparkle as much as I am today you're just an amazing girl who sparkles herself inside and out." he said kindly.

"Thank you Aoyama." said Marinette.

"You're welcome." Aoyama said.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips and they both walked back to UA while still linking arms.

As soon as they returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said they had a great time.

And after putting her new clothes into her dorm Marientte sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of her harem to take her out on her next date.