The Final Battle

A couple minutes later everyone arrived back at the school where the battle with the villains was gonna take place. As soon as they got there they were all very determined to finally defeat them,  be rid of the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma  once and for all and make sure that Katherine and her goons don't hurt Felicia and many other innocent people ever again. And they were all gonna make sure that they will succeed in doing so.

"Ah so you all finally arrived!!!!!!!" exclaimed Katherine.

They all looked up and glared as they saw the cheaters, the traitors, Monoma, Katherine and her goons grinning evilly at them from the rooftop.

"Yes and we here to finally be rid of all of you forever!!!!!!!!" the group of young heroes exclaimed with determination.

The villains then noticed Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, All Might, Vlad King and the former League Of Villains with them.

"Hey what are they doing here?!!!!!!!!!" yelled Lila as she pointed at them

"Yeah why the fuck did you bring them along with you?!!!!!!!!!!" Adrien yelled as he pointed at them too.

"You never said that we couldn't bring help." said Denki with a smirk as he folded his arms across his chest.

"So we decided to bring along some backup." Mina said with a smirk as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Yeah you guys have some backup so why can't we?" asked Shinso with a smirk as he folded his arms across his chest.

The villains glared at them but the sighed as they closed their eyes.

"Very well." they said in unison with annoyed tones.

"I'am really disappointed in you Mr. Vlad." said Monoma smugly.

"Yeah you could've joined us your former students." Kendo said with an evil smirk.

"But instead you decide to go against us." said Kuroiro

But Vlad King just glared at them, folded his arms across his chest and shook his head.

"No I no longer see the students I have taught and were in my class all I see are bunch of spoiled selfish brats who have become even worse then the villains I have faced all because they decided to not only break the hearts and threaten to ruin the lives of those that loved them but can't accept the fact that they want nothing to do with them." he said in a stern tone.

"Enough talk let's fight." said Katherine.

"Yes let's fight." the group of heroes said in unison.

Then they all climbed up to the rooftop where the villains are and got into a fighting stance. The villains did the same thing and then charged. Luckily the rooftop was that high and there was grass on the bottom so in case anyone fell off they wouldn't get hurt. Each group also split into little groups and fought the other group in this battle of heroes VS villains.

Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, All Might, Vlad King and the former League Of  Villains were fighting against Katherine and her goons. As the fight progressed more and more it was clear that the group of Pro Heroes and former villains had more experience and skill then Katherine and her goons. But Katherine and her goons just as smug as ever grinned evilly as one of the goons collided with Aizawa.

"Be ready to lose heroes cause once we're done with you we will finally be able to make those stupid little brats suffer for interfering with our plans." said the goon evilly.

Aizawa growled as he shoved the goon slightly, jumped up and kicked him down.

"You will not fucking lay a hand on MY PROBLEM CHILDREN OR ANY OF THEIR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.