Miraculous Introduction

Marinette, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Mireille, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina, Chloe, Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival walked into Aizawa's class known as room 1-A. Shinso, Mei, Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki were in their classrooms and Inko and Hisashi dropped Eri and Kota in their elementary school. As they took their seats Aizawa went in front of the classroom. Marinette and her friends from Paris went wide-eyed when they saw him.

"Whoa is that Eraserhead?" Luka asked in shock and amazement.

"Yeah it is." answered Izuku.

"He's our teacher." Uraraka said with a smile.

"Wow so cool!!!!!!" exclaimed Marinette and her friends from Paris.

The rest of the class smiled and even Aizawa grinned a little bit.

"Thanks anyway before we start on today's lesson as you all know we have some new students joining our class as I was informed yesterday and yes Izuku your parents told me to keep that a secret now all 15 of you come up, introduce yourselves and say whatever you want." he explained.

Marinette and her friends from Paris smiled, nodded and got off of their seats to go in front of the entire class. They all smiled and at everyone.

"Hi even though you all know I'am Marinette Dupain-Chang my likes are fashion, arts and crafts, hamsters, video games, music, sketching, stargazing and console games and my dislikes are liars, Bob Roth, romantic comedies and XY.

"Hi my name is Juleka Couffaine my likes are modeling, playing the guitar, art, spending time with my girlfriend Rose, rock music, makeup and horror movies and my dislikes are being ignored and excluded, people who are mean, rude and sneaky and people teasing me for my stuttering.

"Hi my name is Rose Lavillant my like are the color pink, scrapbooking, Prince Ali, spending time with my girlfriend Juleka, singing, cute things and unicorns and my dislikes are people making my girlfriend feel guilty and people who are mean.

"Hi my name is Mylene Haprele my likes are spending time with my boyfriend Ivan, politics, nature and my father's actor career and my dislikes are scary things, heights, germs, humidity and people who are cruel and bullies.

"Hi name is Ivan Bruel my likes are The Zombie Skull Crushers, spending time with my girlfriend Mylene, hugs and loud music and my dislikes are being teased and people making fun of my girlfriend.

"Hi my name is Max Kante my likes are video games, technology, mathematics, hanging out with my friends and traveling by train and my dislikes are being alone and people trying to steal my glasses.

"Hi my name is Nathaniel Kurtzberg my likes are art, comic books and spending time with my girlfriend Chloe and my dislikes are being teased and people lying and tricking me."

"Hi my name is Luka Couffaine my likes are playing my guitar, tranquility, my father Jagged Stone's music, my family and friends, honesty, making stringed instruments, spending time with my girlfriend Kagami, giving advice and helping others and my dislikes are seeing my family, friends and girlfriend in danger, injustice, XY, Bob Roth, lies and secrets."

"Hi my name is Kagami Tsurugi my likes are drawing, combat, orange juice, pressing flowers, manga, spending time with my boyfriend Luka and hanging out with my friends and my dislikes are lies, people with rude attitudes and loneliness."

"Hi my name is Aurore Beaureal my likes are weather and hanging out with my friends and my dislike is bullies."

"Hi my name is Mireille Caquet my likes are the same as Aurore's weather and hanging out with my friends and my dislike is also the same as her's bullies."