Lucy's Past

After having their night of fun at the arcade everyone decided to go back home. While Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo and Kojiro mentioned that they were getting two new students in their class the day after tommorow. They were two cousins one was a male and had a shapeshifting quirk and the other was a female and was quirkless.

(Hint hint hintitty hint hint points if you guess who they are.)

Everyone was very excited about two new students coming to their school and hopefully will be better then the 1-B girls, Monoma, Awase and Kuroiro. Ever since the protection law was passed more and more people were getting into UA regardless of what quirk they had or if their quirkless and that made them happy cause people were getting a chance to prove themselves without being labeled worthless or villains.

When they finally made it back to UA Lucy's puppy came over to the group and he was welcomed with alot of pets. The staff said he was very well behaved and a good boy and Lucy gave him the new toy that she got for him at the arcade which he immediately started playing with.

A couple hours later alot of them were already asleep. Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival were sleeping while purring and somewhat laying their heads on some of their friends laps which they didn't mind they thought it was kind of cute (I'm making it since they're anthro cats they have some regular cat tendencies such as purring and falling asleep on somebody's lap or stomach.), Eri and Kota were sleeping in Izuku's arms, Samidare and Satsuki were doing the same thing with Tsu, Juleka and Rose, Luka and Kagami and Nathaniel and Chloe were cuddling each other and Lucy was sleeping on Tokoyami's lap while her puppy was laying his head on his right knee while sleeping. The others were either sleeping as well or still awake.

As Marinette was coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water she smiled as she smiled as she noticed Tokoyami gently rubbing Lucy's head and gently petting the puppy's head while smiling. She walked over to the couch that they were on, put her water on the table and sat next down next to them. Tokoyami smiled at her.

"She really loves you doesn't she?" asked Marinette as she smiled at Lucy who was still sleeping on his lap.

"She does and I'am glad that she got along with you it's sometimes hard for her to warm up to people right away since she's been through alot the only people she immediately warmed up to right away were my parents, Dark Shadow,  our friends, Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki and me for others it took her a while to warm up to them she isn't rude she just gets a little nervous and shy I guess you have that magnetic charm that got her to like you right away." Tokoyami said.

"She's an angel." said Marinette.

Tokoyami smiled at the compliment she gave about his sister. They both sat there for a couple minutes without talking. Then Marinette was curious about something.

"Hey ummmmmm Tokoyami?" she asked.

"Hmm?" asked Tokoyami.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I'am just wondering how did you and your parents adopt Lucy how did you meet her again you don't have to tell me I'am just curious." Marinette asked.

Tokoyami looked down at Lucy and her puppy and smiled when he remembered what Lucy told them on the way back to UA.

"Lucy only immediately opens up about her past to those she warms up to right away for others it takes time but she does eventually and on the way back here she told me that if you were curious about it I can tell you." answered Tokoyami.

Marinette smiled as she was very glad that Tokoyami and Lucy trusted to her with such vital and personal information.

"Ok it all started on one of the nights I was visiting my parents for a week we were taking a walk and then we heard something." Tokoyami explained.