A Sweet Reunion

Marinette's smile grew bigger as she saw her childhood friends staring at her.

"Yeah guys it's me." said Marinette with a small wave.

Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato and Himiko's smiles slowly got bigger as their eyes filled up with tears.

"MARI!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed. They all ran over to Marinette and accidentally tackled her to the ground while hugging her while crying tears of joy.

Everyone smiled as they saw this as Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Shinso, Mei, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Eri and Kota figured out that she was the childhood friend they had that they told them about, Inko and Hisashi were hapoy that their son and the others were reunited with Marinette and Sabine, Tom, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina, Chloe and their parents were happy that Marinette was finally with her childhood friends again. Marinette giggled.

"I missed you guys too and as much as I'am glad that you're happy to see me could you get off cause you're crushing me." she said.

They all quickly got off her and wiped the tears out of their eyes. Izuku held out his hand for Marinette to grab and Marinette smiled as she took his hand and he helped her up.

"What are you doing here?" asked Izuku..

"My parents, my new friends and their parents decided to move here." Marinette answered.

"Really?!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kirashima joyfully.

"Yeah." Marinette answered.

"Oh my god!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Himiko as she jumped a little.

"That's wonderful news!!!!!!!" exclaimed Iida.

"We're so glad that you're back Mari!!!!!!!" Momo exclaimed.

"Yeah we really missed you *ribbit*!!!!!!" exclaimed Tsu.

"I missed you guys too." Marinette said.

Dark Shadow then came out, gasped and smiled cheerfully when he saw Marinette.

"Oh my god Fumikage is that Mari?!!!!!!!" he asked excitedly.

"Yes Dark Shadow it is." answered Tokoyami.

"MARI!!!!!!!!!" Dark Shadow exclaimed as he glided over to Marinette.

He then picked her up in his arms and hugged her as he spun around.

"He really missed you as well." said Tokoyami with a smile.

"I missed you too Dark Shadow." Marinette said.

"Whoa!!!!!!!" exclaimed Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina and Chloe as they looked up at Dark Shadow.

Marinette and the others glanced over and smiled as they them looking at Dark Shadow with amazed smiles.

"He's huge!!!!!!!" Nathaniel exclaimed.

"And he can talk too!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Ivan.

"Amazing!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Max.

"Wow!!!!!!!!" Mylene exclaimed.

"Awesome so awesome!!!!!!!" exclaimed Juleka.

"I know right!!!!!!!!!!!" Luka exclaimed.

Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc,  Zoe, Sabrina and Chloe nodded in agreement. But Rose just squealed.