The Truth Revealed

The next morning back at Paris Alya walking around the school hallways with a very slomen look. Just the other day everyone just found out that Marinette and the others they chased away were telling the truth all along. Lila lied about everything. She didn't have tinnitus, she didn't know Jagged Stone, Prince Ali or any other famous celebrity, she wasn't a descendant of the previous fox miraculous holder known as Volpina in fact there was no Volpina, she didn't have any of the famous connections that she said she had that would get her or the others to rise to the top and to top it all off she wasn't Ladybug's best friend in fact........ Marinette was Ladybug this entire time. She remembered when she discovered the truth.

Flashback.

Alya was entering her room after getting back home from school. She couldn't be any more happier then knowing that that little brat Marinette and her flying monkeys were gone.

But she will admit that she was very confused when Jagged Stone was sticking up for his lying brats other then the girl who rescued his kitten from an airport landing strip and who he wrote a song about. Lila and Adrien just told her that ethier they probably just manipulated him to their side or he was probably just trying to protect them as they were his kids.

Alya agreed she just couldn't belive it. You think you know somebody and they just go and manipulate their parent to protect them. And to make matters worse Jagged Stone had blocked Lila and all of them out of all of his social media platforms!!!!!!!

"Hmmmmmmm....... maybe Lila could talk to him so he can punish his little brats she just needs to get a hold of him......." she said as she turned on her laptop.

Then she heard a ding! She looked down and saw that Nino has sent her a link to a very well-known website that just everyone in the entire world knew and a message that said "Babe click on this now!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alya titled her head and raised an eyebrow. What was so important that Nino told her to click on a link. But she just shrugged and clicked on it anyway. When the link opened up and she started looking and then she got wide-eyed. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. They were various links to other websites that easily disproved all of Lila's claims to fame. Such as rescuing Jagged Stone's kitten. In fact he actually never owned a cat and had his beloved pet crocodile Fang for years!!!!!! And all of the other celebrities and connections that Lila said she had were also proven to be false. Lila lied she never knew any of them!!!!!!! And they were also websites that showed tinnitus was a real disease so Lila made that up too!!!!!!! Then she saw a video that showed somebody she knew and that left the a couple of days ago.

"Marinette?" whispered Alya.

She then clicked on the video. She was not prepared to see what she was about to witness.

"Hello everybody my name is Marinette Dupain-Chang and there is something that you all need to know, I used to go to this school known as Collège Françoise Dupont but I can tell that after everything my friends and me have been through never bring your kids to this school ever, first let me tell you about two of the staff members a teacher named Miss Caline Bustier and the Principal Denis Damocles those two do not care about kids who are victims of bullying they will immediately side with the bully without looking into the evidence I would know cause my friends and me were victims of terrible bullying their and when we tried to tell them what was going on they just told to stop making up excuses and to not lie about other students and now let me tell you about these four students Alix Kubdel, Lê Chiên Kim, Nino Lahiffe and Alya Césaire they may look nice but when someone comes in and promises something new and shiny they will immediately abandon you and dismiss your claims of being bullied as petty jealousy again I would know cause when my friends and me were trying to get them to see that this girl was lying and that she was the bully they would just etheir yell at us, told us to stop lying and that we were nothing but jealous spoiled selfish brats that just wanted attention for ourselves and we were not worthy of anything good that could come our way not to mention that they would insult and bully us ourselves by saying some very personal things that they knew would hurt us and last but certainly least these two your little golden boy Adrien Agreste and his girlfriend Lila Rossi, first off Lila is the one who started everything she kept claiming to be famous, to have a disease called tinnitus, to have connections to many famous celebrities and many other things but their all lies as you can see in the links down bellow but when my friends and me caught on that she was just making stuff up she decided to paint us as the bullies by crying crocodile tears and saying that we were being so mean to her and that we were just jealous of her so we were supposedly trying to ruin her life which cause us to bullied even more and Adrien he knew that Lila was lying to but told me to take the high road and not say anything and also tried to get me to be friends with Lila even though this bitch was hurting my friends and me and ruining our lives and reputations and then he started dating her I tried to warn him that she was just using him for fame and money even though any feelings of love that I had for him were gone I still didn't want to see him get hurt he just told me to stop trying to be an everyday Ladybug cause I wasn't and I never will be and told me that I would never find someone who will love me cause to him I was nothing but a bumbling, clumsy, useless, stupid and ugly girl who nobody will ever love, so I would recommend never ever going to this school or trusting these people cause they're all nothing but selfish liars and decivers." she said as she was pointing to the pictures of the people she mentioned.