New Trusted Bloggers

After everyone's encounter with the cheaters they all just did their best to try to ignore them although it wasn't easy. They just kept on bugging and annoying them but luckily the teachers would put a stop to it. The worst was during lunch when the cheaters tried to sit next to them by trying to push Marinette, Max and Marc off of their seats cause they were sitting next to them. But luckily the rest put a stop to that and when they just wouldn't quit the rest of class 1-B quickly grabbed Vlad King who pulled the original 1-B girls, Awase and Kuroiro aside and scolded them by saying that they needed to stop this foolish behavior of theirs and just leave them alone as it was clear as day that their exes wanted nothing to do with them and they just needed to accept that. After throwing a temper tantrum the cheaters just decided to go sit somewhere else in the cafeteria. Something told the others that they weren't going to give up so easily.

Anyway it was the end of the school day and Inko and Hisashi already picked up Eri and Kota. Marinette was in the common room just browsing the internet on her laptop and then something caught her eye. She clicked on it and looked at what she saw in amazement. It was a blog called The Mare Bay Times and it was giving out all the details explaining every accurate detail about the fight her and the rest of her friends had with the group of criminals from the battle to helping out Felicia. They even showed pictures showcasing everything that had happened. It was so accurate, so well detailed and well-written that Marinette couldn't help but feel very impressed by it.

"Hey guys come here check this out!!!!!!!!" called out Marinette as she motioned her hand.

The rest of class 1-A came over to where Marinette is.

"What is it Mari?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah what's up?" asked Uraraka.

Marinette lifted her laptop closer to the others so that they can see.

"Look I found this blog and it explains the battle we had a few days ago you need to see this whoever made this did a great job." she answered.

The rest of class 1-A looked at what Marinette was showing them and examined the blog as well. By the time they were done they looked just amazed as she was.

"Wow I'am impressed." said Tokoyami with an amazed smiled as she placed the fingers of his left hand on his chin.

"Yeah this is really good." Kirashima said.

"Wow such amazing detail." said Victoria.

"And so accurate." Mistoffelees said.

"This so much better then that trashy Ladyblog." said Chloe with a smirk as she placed one fist on her hip.

"I looked at their bio and it says that they live here in Musutafu so was thinking that maybe we can get in touch with them so we can tell them what an amazing job they did and know how they did it." Marinette said.

"Good idea Mari." said Shoto.

"Yeah!" Himiko exclaimed.

"Yeah let's do it." said Juleka.

The others smiled and nodded. And so they contacted the bloggers and told them who they were and that they were so impressed with their article that they wanted to meet them. A couple seconds later the bloggers contacted them back saying that they were very happy that they liked it and agreed to meet them at a local cafe that they were gonna get something eat at before they went back home. Class 1-A agreed to and said that they would be there in a couple minutes. As soon as Marinette turned off her laptop they all walked outside of the school and started to go to the cafe. They all very excited cause not only cause they couldn't wait to meet the people behind the article but because the cafe where they were going to was the exact same cafe where their new friend Felicia worked at. They heard how much she loved her brand new job cause not only did it pay really well her new boss and co-workers were very nice. They were very happy to hear that she was doing very well since she more then deserved it after everything she's been through.