Family Visit

As the days went by Marinette, her friends from Paris, Camilo and Mirabel were definitely fitting right into UA. They trained very hard everyday and kept proving themselves to their teachers and classmates. Marinette and her friends from Paris began to feel better and better by the day and began healing after being betrayed by their former friends, teacher, principal and Marinette's former crush back at Paris. And the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu also felt better and better by the day and began healing after being cheated on and threatened by the 1-B girls, Monoma, Awase and Kuroiro. Marinette was also spending alot of time with the 1-A boys and then began to realize that she was falling in love with all of them and Max was the same with Momo and Marc was the same with Tsu but they had no idea if they felt the same way but hoped that one day that they would be able to confess their feelings for them. But little did they know was that the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu did in fact feel the same way about them and had the exact same fear.

Anyway a couple days later after Camilo and Mirabel's first day class 1-A was in the common room and Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy and her puppy were their too.

"Hey everybody just letting you know my Aunt Ming, Uncle Jin, cousin Mei Mei and her friends Miriam, Priya and Abby are coming over to visit for a few days." Iida said.

"That's great!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Uraraka.

"Yeah!!!!!!!" Hakagure exclaimed.

"I can't wait to see them." said Shoji.

Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato and Himiko smiled and nodded. Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki and Lucy smiled excitedly feeling very happy to seeing them again especially Mei Mei, Miram, Priya and Abby since they all became very close to them. Katie, Victoria, Mistoffeles, Jemima, Pouncival, Marinette and her friends smiled cause they couldn't wait to meet them.

"Yeah I'am excited to see them too but I just hope that they didn't find out what Sen did." Iida said worriedly.

"Really how come?" asked Zoe as she tilted her head slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah why are you worried about them finding out?" Sabrina asked.

Then all of a sudden everyone felt the ground shaking.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys?" asked Jemima.

"What's happening?!!!!!!!" Miralle asked worriedly.

"Is it an earthquake?!!!!!!!" exclaimed Ivan.

Then they heard stomping getting closer and closer to the doors and Iida put to fingers on the bridge of his nose and shook head.

"No it's not an earthquake it's........" he groaned.

Then they all saw the doors fly open and two huge red pandas standing outside looking very pissed off.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!!!!!!!" they growled.

"My aunt and my cousin." groaned Iida.

A human male that was Iida's uncle, Ming's husband and Mei Mei's dad Jin came in rushing in front of them with his hands up.

"Girls girls calm down please!!!!!!" he said.

"NO SHE CHEATED ON AND THREATENED MY YOUNGEST NEPHEW!!!!!!!" growled Ming.

"YEAH SHE NEEDS TO PAY!!!!!!!!" Mei Mei growled.

They both started scanning the room not entering in it yet since they didn't want to hurt Jin as the teachers came running to see what the commotion was about.

"ALL RIGHT BITCH COME ON OUT!!!!!!" yelled Mei Mei.

"SEN KAIBARA WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!" Ming yelled.

Izuku, Bakugo, Uraraka, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami (with Dark Shadow coming out), Koda, Shoji, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Himiko and the teachers came rushing towards.