Harem Date: Marinette And Ojiro

Marinette and the others waited for Ojiro to come out in his hero costume cause him and Marinette were going on a kung fu date. And since it was he told Marinette to put on her best martial arts outfit as well which she did. (and it made her boyfriends blush very hard).

It was a red robe with a black belt. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"Wow Mari you look great." Ojiro said.

They all turned around and Marinette blushed as they saw him wearing his hero costume.

"You guys look amazing together  in your somewhat matching outfits my friend." said Tokoyami with a kind smile.

"Yeah you will." Koda said shyly.

"Yeah you great." said Shoji while giving a big thumbs-up.

"You and mommy look awesome daddy!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You and Mari look amazing Ojiro!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Hakagure excitedly.

"Yeah you look awesome." Sato said.

"I agree." said Kojiro.

"Me too." Mylene said.

"Me three." said Ivan as he put his arm around her.

"Me four." Nathaniel said.

"Me five." said Felicia.

"Thanks for the compliment Ojiro and you look amazing too." Marinette said as she walked up to him.

"Thanks Mari now should we get going?" asked Ojiro as he held out his hand for her to take.

"Yeah we should." Marinette answered as she took his hand.

Then they all waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the martial arts studio where they were gonna have their date. After signing up for the class they joined the other students and learned alot of new martial arts moves.

Ojiro was very amazed by how quickly Marinette picked up on the moves and how determined and focused she was. It was clear as day to him that she trained very hard and her work as Ladybug really helped her with being able to learn new moves quite quickly. To say that he was very impressed would be an understatement. He always knew that Marinette was a quick learner but he never knew that she was that good and this amazed him. And Marinette saw how very good that Ojiro was with his martial arts moves and was very amazed by him too. She knew how much he wanted to be both a hero and a martial arts champion and she could tell that he worked his ass off to get really good at his skills and she was very happy that he was living out his dream. Before they left the sensei of the class asked Ojiro and Marinette if he could get an autograph for his children cause they were huge fans of theirs. They smiled, said yes and signed the piece of paper that the sensei had out to which he said thank you after they were done.

After that they walked out of the martial arts studio while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Ojiro I had a really great time." said Marinette.

"You're welcome Mari I'am glad that you enjoyed yourself anything for an honorable girl like you." Ojiro said with a kind smile.

Marinette blushed and looked down at the sidewalk. "Y-you really think I'am honorable?" stuttered Marinette.

Ojiro couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"Of course why wouldn't like the others I when I told you that I wanted to be both a hero and a martial artist you encouraged to fallow my dream, you told me that you knew that I was gonna he one of the most honorable martial artists in the world when you said that it inspired me and you're also amazing to train with and you always supported me no matter what so yeah I do think that you're an honorable girl with an honorable heart." he said kindly as he held both of her hands.

"Thanks Ojiro." said Marinette.

"You're welcome." Ojiro said.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips and they both walked back to UA while holding hands.

As soon as they both returned everyone asked how the date was and they both said they had a great time.

And Marinette left to go get changed out of her martial arts outfit to go get ready for Denki to take her out to her last date for the night.

(And the date that they're gonna go on is........ a comic date as suggested by Rtellis in a previous chapter!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!)