Unexepected Allies

The next morning Marinette, her friends from Paris, their classmates, Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo, Kojiro, Camilo, Mirabel, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya, Abby, Felicia, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp and Misty were walking around town while drinking some drinks that they all bought at a small cafe different to the one that Felicia works at. Since they all had the day off from school they all decided to spend the day together and ever since class 1-A met The Mare Bay Times Bloggers and offered to help them with their blog they all became very great friends with them. They were very sweet and adorable kids and had very huge dreams and ambitions that they all knew that they had to help them.

Anyway while walking and chatting amongst themselves Max and Marc looked over and saw Momo and Tsu laughing at a joke that Izzy and Misty made which made Max and Marc blush at how adorable their laughs were.

"Something really caught your eyes didn't it?" Shinso teased.

Max and Marc gasped, blushed and turned around to see Shinso, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Victoria and Mistoffelees smirking at them.

"W-what are talking about?" asked Max.

"Yeah what do you mean?" Marc asked.

"We mean Momo and Tsu." answered Mirio.

"And you know what we also mean." Nejiere teased.

"We mean that you like them." teased Tamaki.

"You definitely do." Victoria teased.

"We can tell." teased Mistoffelees.

Max and Marc groaned as they covered their faces while blushing and walked ahead of them. Shinso, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Victoria and Mistoffelees couldn't help but laugh at their reactions.

"Man I can't believe that those two brats threatened you the night before like that." Felicia said angrily.

"Yeah and that plan that they suggested was ridiculous." said Katie in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah what kind of plan was that?!!!!!!!!!" Pouncival exclaimed.

"Yeah we know they really are that desperate." said Marinette and her childhood friends as they closed their eyes and looked down at the ground.

"You're telling me." Mei Hatsume said with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah these brats are just crazy!!!!!!!" exclaimed Varian.

Then they all walked into an alley way. Little did they know was that some people were watching them.

"Man I'am getting really worried." Chloe said worriedly.

"Yeah me too." said Juleka worriedly as she wrapped an arm around Rose.

"Honestly me too it's like they will do anything." Marinette said worriedly.

"Oh trust me you don't know the half of it." a voice said.

The group gasped and looked around as they heard the voice. Marinette, her friends from Paris, their classmates, Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo, Kojiro, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki got into fighting positions and Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya, Abby, Felicia, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp and Misty immediately got scared and stayed closer to the others.

"What do you think who that could be?" asked Eri fearfully.

"I don't know." Kota answered.

"Whover the hell it is I don't think it could be good." said Zipp fearfully.