Arriving At Musutafu

The next morning Marinette was in her room waiting for her true friends to arrive so Max could post the recording, research that easily discredits Lila's claims and the truth of what the traitors and the entire school did before they leave.

"Are you excited about this Marinette?" Tikki asked as she floated right beside her.

"Yep I can't wait for this." answered Marinette excitedly.

A couple minutes later her true friends arrived in her room along with their bags and their Kwamis. After proving that they could be trusted Aurore and Miralle were given the bunny and the turtle miraculous and Chloe was given the fox miraculous after Chloe proved that she changed and that she deserved to he a hero.

"Are you ready to prove those idiots wrong Mari?" Max asked with a smirk as he held the hard drive.

"Yes I am." answered Marinette with a smirk.

Max logged into the website that he was gonna post the information in, put the hard drive into the computer and posted it with a smirk. When it was finally done everyone smirked.

"Have fun with your ruined reputations like you ruined ours at school." they all thought.

When that was all done and over with Marinette and Luka packed the computer into a box and closed the box it was in. Then they heard a loud yell coming from downstairs.

"WHAT?!!!!!!" yelled Marinette's mom Sabine.

Marinette, Tikki and her true friends ran out of Marinette's room and saw Sabine talking on the phone with somebody.

"I can't believe it those poor kids don't worry Inko we'll be there in a few hours ok talk to you later bye." Sabine said.

She the hung up the phone and started breathing angrily. "Honey what's wrong?" asked Marinette's dad Tom as he put a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah mom what's going on?" Marinette asked as she and the others came downstairs and into the kitchen where their parents were.

"Mari sweetie it's your friends back at Musutafu." answered Sabine.

"What is it are they ok?!" Marinette asked in a nervous tone.

"Physically yes emotionally no." answered Sabine looking down at the ground with a frown.

"What do you mean what happened?" Marinette asked. Sabine then explained everything and let's just say nobody took it very well.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!! they all exclaimed.

"What the hell is wrong with those filthy sluts brains?!!!!!!!!! yelled Juleka angrily.

"I feel so bad for Mari's poor friends being cheated and threatened like that." Rose said tearfully as she started cry out of sympathy. Juleka put a comforting arm around Rose's shoulder and pulled her close into a one-sided hug.

"Those little bitches!!!!!!!!!" yelled Luka.

"Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!!!!!!!" Chloe yelled as she stomped her foot. "

"I am disgusted." growled Kagami.

Mylene, Ivan, Nathaniel, Aurore, Miralle, Zoe and Sabrina all angrily nodded in agreement.

Marinette, Max and Marc looked down in sadness feeling really bad for them.

"Man that poor group." Max thought.

"No one deserves to be treated like that." thought Marc.

"I can't believe that some spoiled bitches would do this to them they are some of the best people I know my poor childhood friends." Marinette thought.