An Evil Team Up

A couple days later in a jail cell the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma were sitting in it looking very pissed off. Not only did they lose their chances of getting their exes back, having Marinette and the others forgive them and go back to Paris with them and have their reputations be fixed they were exposed for their crimes, sent to jail and the traitors had their parents disown them from their families. Not only that but the cheaters have been expelled from UA and blacklisted from every hero school. Could their lives get any worse then this?

"Great just great!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kendo.

"I know right we just lost any chance of getting our exes back together with us!!!!!!!!!" Pony exclaimed.

"Not only that we've been expelled from UA forever and blacklisted from every single hero school in the world!!!!!!!" exclaimed Ibarra.

"And now we're in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!" Awase exclaimed.

"You think you guys are the only ones who have it?!!!!!!!" asked Alix angrily.

"We have been disowned by our families!!!!!!!" Kim yelled.

"Not only that I just found out that Mari has been giving those six wannabe brats stories for their blog stories that were supposed to be mine mine MINE!!!!!!!!!" whined Alya as she jumped up and down.

"And we're in jail too!!!!!!" yelled Nino.

"This was not supposed to happen!!!!!!!" Setsuna yelled.

"Yeah our exes we're supposed to get back together with us!!!!!!!" yelled Camie.

"And Mari-Trash and her stupid friends were suppose to go back to Paris with us, forget this whole shitty thing ever happened and Mari-Trash supposed to pretend to be my best friend so my reputation can improve and I'd be FUCKING FAMOUS!!!!!!!" Lila yelled.

"And Mari-Trash was supposed to pretend to be my girlfriend so that way my reputation to be clean again but no they just had to fucking win the battle and those six stupid brats just had to expose us to the WHOLE WORLD RUINING OUR REPUTATIONS EVEN MORE!!!!!!!" yelled Adrien.

"Any more bright ideas Monoma?" Kuroiro asked.

"I'am thinking." answered Monoma as he had his fingers on his chin.

But then all of a sudden they heard the door of their cell open. They all looked up and saw a cop glaring at them as the door opened.

"Hello brats I don't know who the fuck would be stupid enough to do this but someone posted bail for you so you may go now." he said angrily.

The cheaters, the traitors and Monoma gasped and smiled. Maybe their parents finally came to their senses and bailed them out of jail!!!!!!!!!! They all got up and ran out to greet them. But to their surprise when they went outside they saw a random lady and a couple of people standing their grinning evilly. It was the same criminal who manipulated Felicia to join her and her gang of criminals!!!!!!!

"Hello Itsuka Kendo, Camie Utsuhimi, Saiko Intelli, Sen Kaibara, Tetsatetsa Tetsatesta, Ibarra Shiozaki, Pony Tsunotori, Kosei Tsuburabba, Kinoko Komori, Hiryu Rin, Yui Kodai, Setsuna Tokage, Reiko Yanagi, Neito Monoma, Yosetsu Awase, Shihai Kuroiro, Alix Kubdel, Lê Chiên Kim, Nino Lahiffe, Alya Cèsaire, Lila Rossi and Adrien Agreste." said the head of the criminals.

"Who are you and how do you know our names?" the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma asked.

"My name is Katherine and I know who all of you are cause I watched the broadcast on television and I saw how all of you were defeated by those freaks of nature." answered the head of the criminals now known as Katherine.