Harem Date 6: Marinette And Kirashima

Marinette and the others waited for Kirashima to come out in the outfit he was gonna wear for the date. And it .was gonna be workout outfit since they were gonna have a workout date. And since it was he told Marinette to put on her best workout outfit as well which she did (and it made her boyfriends blush very hard.)

It was a pink and black hoodie, black shorts with pink in the ends of them, black leggings with three gray lines on the right and one gray line on the left and pink and black sneakers. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys do you think I look manly enough?" Kirashima asked.

They all turned around and Marinette blushed. He was wearing a red shirt, a gray hoodie with red strings on the hood, light green shorts and red and black strap-on shoes.

"Yeah you look really cool and manly dude." said Denki.

"Yeah cool outfit you got on." Sero said while giving a big thumbs-up.

"You look awesome daddy/dad!!!!!!!" exclaimed exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"Not bad." Bakugo said with a smirk.

"You look amazing Kiri!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina excitedly as she jumped up and down.

"Yeah you look awesome." Juleka said as she wrapped her arm around Rose.

"I agree." said Luka with a kind smile.

"Me too." Mirabel said.

"Me three." said Camilo.

"You look great Kirashima." Marinette said as she walked up to him.

"Thanks Mari now should we get going?" asked Kirashima while blushing at the workout outfit that she was wearing and holding out his hand for her to take.

"Yeah we should." answered Marinette as she took his hand.

And then they waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the gym that they were gonna workout in.

When they got inside they did all kinds of workout routines together. They did squats, sit-ups, push-ups, lifted weights, jumping jacks, used the treadmills and many many more. While doing the workout routines they each noticed the determination in each others eyes and how they will push themselves to be the best but not too hard just enough to reach the goal that they needed to do at the moment which made them proud of each other and Kirashima had also noticed at how good Marinette was the at workout routines and was very impressed at how well she could keep up with him.

After they were done they walked out of the gym while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Kirashima I had really good time." Marinette said.

"You're welcome Mari I'am glad that you liked it." said Kirashima.

"And I must say you were really manly out there." Marinette said with a smirk.

"Really I didn't notice cause I couldn't stop staring at the manly woman with me." said Kirashima teasingly while smirking and with a raised eyebrow.

Marinette blushed and looked down at the sidewalk at the compliment and Kirashima couldn't help but laugh at her adorable expression.

"You know really inspired me." Kirashima said kindly.

"Really?" asked Marinette.

"Yeah when I used to be really insecure about myself I didn't think that I could anything but then you and the others helped me realize that I can be and that I shouldn't be so hard on myself and when I told you that my dream was to be the next Crimson Riot you told me that you believed in me, you know me and how manly I am and that I have what it takes to be like my idol and because of those words I get to live that dream and help others see what they're capable of you helped be who I am today so yes you did inspire me." Kirashima answered.

"Thanks Kirashima." said Marinette.

"You're welcome Mari." Kirashima said.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips and then they walked back to UA while still holding hands.

As soon as they returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said that they both had a great time.

And Marinette went to go get changed out of her workout outfit to go get ready for the next member of her harem to take her on her next date.