Reuniting With Their Favorite Babysitter

Meanwhile Marinette was walking in the park with her classmates, Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo, Kojiro, Camilo, Mirabel, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Eri, Kota, Samidare, Satsuki, Lucy, Mei Mei, Miriam, Priya and Abby since school was let out. While chatting with her friends she noticed Momo and Max and Tsu and Marc talking to each other. She also noticed how they were blushing around each other. She couldn't help but smile at this. She hoped that one day Momo and Max and Tsu and Marc could confess their feelings for one another as she hoped that one day she herself could confess her feelings for Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki and Sato. She turned to look at them and in return they smiled at her while she smiled back at them. Luka and Kagami noticed this and smiled remembering the conversation that they had with the boys along with Momo and Tsu. They just knew that Marinette, Max and Marc felt the same way about them and hoped one day that they'll be able to admit their feelings for each other.

A couple seconds later they all heard crying. Feeling very curious and concerned they all beginning to walk towards where the crying was coming from. Then they came to a stop when they saw three very adorable looking little kids crying while talking to another lady who was bending down and talking to them calmly.

When Marinette and her friends from Paris got a better look at the kids they gasped.

"Guys what is it?" asked Tsu.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Shinso asked.

"We know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Marinette and her friends from Paris in shock.

Their friends gasped.

"You do?!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"Yeah I used to babysit them!!!!!!!!" answered Marinette.

They all walked over to where the kids were but they didn't notice since they were still talking to the lady while crying and when they go closer they noticed that they looked very scared.

"Ella, Etta, Chris!!!!!!!" called out Marinette and her friends from Paris.

Ella, Etta and Chris looked behind the lady when they heard their names being called, gasped when they saw who one of them was and smiled excitedly.

"MARI!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all exclaimed excitedly.

Ella, Etta and Chris immediately started  running towards her with tears still in their eyes. Marinette smiled and kneeled down and Ella, Etta and Chris hugged her while crying in her chest. Marinette smiled while she was hugging them cause even though she hated Alya and Nino she still loved Ella, Etta and Chris very much and missed them horribly.

Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina and Chloe smiled at this cause they knew Marinette missed them very much and despite their hatred with Alya and Nino they also still cared for them too and thre others smiled when they saw this cause they could tell that those three were very close to her. Soon they approached them.

"I take it that you know her and some of the others too huh?" said the lady as she stood up and smiled.

"Yeah we do!!!!!!!!" Ella, Etta and Chris answered while nodding their heads rapidly.

Everyone smiled as Marinette stood up to while holding them in her arms.

"Excuse us ma'am could you please tell us how you found these three children?" asked Iida.

"Yeah can you tell us what happened?" Mirio asked.

"Well I was on my way home from work when I noticed these three kids walking around looking really scared and crying I noticed that they looked lost so I came up to them and asked them if they were and they said yes and then I asked where their parents were they said they were back at the hotel that they were staying at and that their older siblings and their friends dropped them off here, that they couldn't find them and that it was almost like they just abandoned them here at the park." answered the lady.