Much Needed Comfort

A couple hours later the school day ended. Marinette, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina and Chloe got to know more students and more of their teachers and they all felt like that they belonged there. Marinette and her friends from Paris were sitting on a bench outside of the school that was also under some cherry blossom trees and talking to Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Himiko, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival.

"So how are you liking it here so far guys?" Uraraka asked.

"We really like it here so far Uraraka." answered Marinette.

"Yeah it's really awesome." Max said.

"Yeah and I never thought that we would be able to meet so much heroes!!!!!!" exclaimed Zoe.

"To tell you truth your guys reactions to meeting our teachers were really cute." Sero said with a wide grin.

Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Uraraka, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato, Himiko, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival smiled and nodded in agreement. Marinette and her friends from Paris smiled and blushed a bit.

"Hey we meant it as a compliment." said Denki with as he raised an eyebrow.

Marinette and her friends from Paris smiled and rolled their eyes while still blushing. The classmates just chuckled.

They all sat there for a couple minutes not talking just watching the cherry blossoms fall off the trees then Marinette and her friends from Paris noticed the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu looking down at the ground with sad looks on their faces. They all looked at them sympathetically cause they knew that they were thinking about their exes and what they did to them.

"Guys?" Marinette said.

"Yes?" asked the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu asked while looking at her.

"My mom told us what happened with your exes and how they cheated on and threatened you we're sorry." Marinette answered.

The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu stared at her for a minute and then looked down at the ground again.

"My mom told her over the phone this morning didn't she?" sighed Izuku with a small grin.

"Yeah are you angry that we know?" Marinette asked worriedly.

"No we're not angry it's just that......."  answered Tsu.

"After everything we've done for them....... Ojiro said.

"They just decided to go behind our backs........" said Koda sadly.

"And they just they just........." Sato said tearfully.

Then the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu began to cry. Marinette hugged them, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, Luka, Kagami, Aurore, Miralle, Marc, Zoe, Sabrina, Chloe, Uraraka, Hakagure, Kyoka, Mina, Himiko, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival rubbed their backs comfortingly and Dark Shadow appeared and hugged them too.

"Guys I'am sorry that you had to go through that none of you and I mean none of you deserved to be betrayed and hurt like that you guys are just some of the most amazing people I have ever known." said Marinette comfortingly.

The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu looked up at her.

"Really?" they asked.

"Yeah I mean it you and the others have stood up for me and helped me when people would bully me for wanting to be a hero even though I'am quirkless and it's cause of you I'am the hero that I am today and from what I've heard you and the others a part of the reason why quirkless people are in UA now since you guy played a part in it and now cause of you quirkless people, people that have been dubbed have a villain quirk and those with weak quirks now feel like they have a chance of becoming heroes you all are a beacon of hope and you are also some of the most kindest people we've ever met and if they can't appreciate that or what you've done for them then they're just stupid." answered Marinette.