The Return Of The Cheaters

As the weeks rolled by Marinette, her friends from Paris, their kwamis and their families were finally adjusted to their knew lives in Musutafu. Marinette and their friends from Paris were happy to finally be in a place where they were surrounded by people who cared for them and that they can help in return. They spent many days hanging out with their friends, training and going on missions from battling villains to helping people being used by them just like Felicia was. Speaking of Felicia she was doing very well ever since class 1-A helped her. Turns out an aunt and uncle that she was kept away from by her abusive parents saw what happened and realized that it was their niece that they haven't seen in years do to her parents not wanting anything to do with them. After reuniting with her her Aunt Tilly and Uncle Anthony immediately took her in and adopted her. She became very close friends with class 1-A and also got to know and met their friends and also very close to them too, she got into a very good school that was better then her old one, decided to become a detective once she graduates and also got a very good part time job working as waitress in a local cafe. Needless to say her life had gotten so much better and it all thanks to class 1-A.

Anyway a couple weeks later it was a day that alot of them were not looking forward too. It was the day that the cheaters suspension was up and they had to see them again. Needless to say none of them were looking forward to see them again. But luckily they were informed by the teachers that they were gonna be on very thin ice so hopefully they would not try anything.

Class 1-A were walking towards the front doors of UA High and talking to each other and their friends Togaru, Jurota, Shoda, Manga, Juzo, Kojiro, Camilo, Mirabel, Shinso, Mei, Varian, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Izuku's kids Eri and Kota. Eri and Kota's elementary school was closed since the staff was having a meeting so Izuku decided to let them be here today since it was normal for either them, Samidare, Satsuki or Lucy to be there during school hours when something in their school came up for it to not be opened and then their parents would pick them up a couple minutes after school was over. None of the teachers in UA minded since they all loved them.

Camilo was telling Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow (since he came out.), Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki and Sato a story of how when his younger brother was getting his diagnosis of what kind of quirk he had or if he was quirkless like his dad, uncle and abuela he imitated his dad cause Antonio was nervous so he did to make him laugh and calm his nerves (much to the annoyance of his dad Felix). He then showed him his imitation which made them laugh. Marinette noticed Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki and Sato and blushed at how adorable their laughs were.

"Oh I see that something caught your eye huh or should I say somethings." teased Mirabel.

Marinette gasped and turned around to see alot of her friends smirking at her.

"W-what do you mean?!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"You know what we mean." teased Himiko.

"The way you were staring at the guys and how you were blushing." Mina teased as she got closer to Marinette while smirking.

"Ummmmmmmm I don't know what you mean!!!!!!" exclaimed Marinette.

"Oh come on Mari we all know what's going on!!!!!!!!" Chloe exclaimed with a smirk.

"It's quite obvious." said Shinso with a smirk as he folded his arms across his chest.

"You have a crush on them." Tamaki said with a smirk.

Marinette's face turned as red as a tomato.

"Ooooooooo someone has crush!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mei and Varian teasingly.