Momo And Max's Date

The next day everyone was in the common room cause they wanted to see Momo and Max before they leave for their date. Everyone was very excited for them and hoped that they'd have a very great time. And the date that they were going on was to a new botanical garden that was opened cause they wanted to check out the new plants that were there especially these new flowers called the Vivsteria flowers.

(If you can guess what movie this flower is from then you get a cookie. Lol)

A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys what do you think?" asked Max.

They all turned around and saw Max wearing a black shirt,  a black jacket, a red bow tie, black jeans and white sneakers.

"You look great Max!!!!!!!!" Marinette said kindly.

"Yeah you look awesome." said Izuku.

"You look really cool." Luka said.

"You look stunning." said Kagami.

"You look so manly!!!!!!!" Kirashima said while giving a big thumbs-up.

"I agree." said Sero.

"Ditto." Hakagure said.

"Me too." Sato said.

"Me three." said Juleka.

"Me four." Rose said.

"Me five." said Katie.

"Me six." Jemima said.

"Me seven." said Pouncival.

"You look great Max Momo's gonna love it." Shoto said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

"I do." Momo said.

They all turned around and Max blushed when he saw the outfit Momo was wearing. It was a white shirt with black buttons, a light brown jacket with black lace at the end of the sleeves, a red skirt with black lace trimming on the bottom, black tights and black strap-on shoes.

"Wow Momo you look amazing!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku.

"Yeah you look great." Tenya said.

"You look awesome Yaomomo!!!!!!!" said Kyoka.

Everyone else smiled and nodded agreement and Shoto approached Momo and put a hand on her shoulder with a kind smile.

"You look beautiful Momo." he said.

Momo smiled and hugged Shoto to which he hugged back and gave her a brotherly kiss on the head.

"You look amazing Momo." said Max as he walked up to her.

"Thanks Max now should we go?" Momo asked as she held out her hand for him to take.

"Yeah we should." answered Max as he took her hand.

Then they all waved goodbye to the others and walked out the door. A couple minutes later they arrived at the botanical garden where they were gonna have their date.

As they walked around they were very amazed at the various plants that were around and some that were still growing. They were all very gorgeous and glowed beautifully when the sun hit them. As the guide leading them and the group that they were with asked questions about some certain plants Max answered alot of them correctly with ease which made Momo smile. She loved how he throughly explained his answers and how confident he was with himself. It just showed how much he believed in himself and his intelligence which made her love him even more. While walking Momo leaned forward and sniffed a random sunflower which made Max smile. He knew that she was enjoying herself which made him happy to see her happy especially after everything that asshole Awase put her through. And then they both finally arrived at where the Vivsteria flowers were. And when they saw them they were amazed with how gorgeous they were. Before they left the guide pointed at some Vivsteria flowers that were in some vases and said that if the group wanted to they could each take one back home with them. Max smiled, grabbed a Vivsteria flower and put it on Momo's hair which made her smile and blush.

After that they both left the botanical garden while holding hands.

"I had a really great time Max and thanks for the Vivsteria flower." Momo said.

"You're welcome and I did too anything for an amazing girl like you." said Max.

"Well I wouldn't expect anything less from an amazing guy like you." Momo said.

Max blushed and looked down at the sidewalk.

"Y-you really think I'am amazing?" stuttered Max.

Momo couldn't help but laugh at his adorable expression.

"Of course I do, when Awase broke my heart I thought that I would never find love again but then you came along and you healed me from my pain you are one of the kindest people I have ever met and when you told my friends and me about how you exposed the ones that betrayed you and the others back at Paris and showed them for what they truly are I was blown away by how smart you are so yes I do think you're amazing and don't let others tell you otherwise." she said as she rubbed Max's cheek.

"Thanks Momo." said Max.

"You're welcome." Momo said.

Then they both kissed each other on the lips and and they both walked back to UA while holding hands.

As soon as they both returned everyone asked how the date went and they both said that they had a great time.

As Momo went to go put her Vivsteria flower in a flower pot filled with water both her and Max smiled cause they knew they had both found the one.