Red

Jungkook opened his eyes when the rays of bright  light entered in his room...he sat up on bed and stretched his body..he was really tired yesterday after all shopping n all..after coming home he didn't even bother to change his clothes and went to bed...

Jungkook got up from his bed and went to washroom to do his morning routine....jungkook is morning person who wake up early and he even help in mom in household works whenever he get free time from his college....

Jungkook came down for breakfast ..he found his dad and mom were already waiting for him...he hugged them and sat on his place...

" so how's the shopping yesterday " his mother Mrs jeon asked....

" everything is done..." jungkook said showing his tumps up...his dad chuckled looking at him...

" appa...did you made the list of guests for wedding?" Jungkook asked and his dad nodded..he take a paper from his pocket and gave it to jungkook...

Jungkook checked the list...his eyes stopped on a particular name....he gave that paper back to his dad..

" please cut the last  name from the list..." jungkook said and get up from his place...his parents glanced at each other..but didn't utter a word...

Jungkook was going towards his room but a house staff asked him to wait...he gave him a parcel..

" this is for you....we found this infront of door in morning "

Jungkook took the parcel and went to his room...he sat on the bed and opened the box...his eyes lit up in excitement when he saw what's inside it...

" omg........my favorite dress..." jungkook said taking out the red suit which he liked yesterday..he rubbed the soft fabric against his face in excitement.....

He looked on the side of the box but didn't find any adress on it.. .

" who gifted me this....Jackson???" Jungkook was thinking about his fiance and then his phone started to ring...

His face bloomed a big smile when he noticed the ID...

" helllooo..."

📞" hello..kookie...how was your morning?" Jackson asked from other side

" awesome...." jungkook said still holding the suit near his chest...

📞 " good..so I called you to ask...do you wanna come with me for a party..?"

" party???"

📞 " yeah...my friend throwing a party for me as a wedding gift...he said I should come with you..."

" ohhh..ok...I will come...but..what should I wear...??"

📞" the one you like the most...wear anything..you look beautiful always " Jackson said and after some talking they cut the call...

" so he gave me this to wear in party....yeahhh...party party  yeahh..." jungkook jumped in bed whole excited..he can't wait for evening.....

Time skips...

Evening

Jungkook was looking dashing in red coat over a white shirt..he gave his final touch by adding some accessories like  earrings..

He looked himself in mirror...he grinned and walk out from room when he heard the loud horn...

He greeted his parents before going out..he saw Jackson was waiting for him outside the car...

Jackson turned his attention to Jungkook when he heard the footsteps...he was stunned to see jungkook...his heartbeat increased...he smiled when jungkook stood infront of with his famous bunny smile...