accepting

Jungkook was standing infront of Taehyung's bedroom door once again like a year ago...but the difference is , last year what happened was a mistake but today he know what he did was his Choice...his Choice to break that promise and he knew one day he will be standing in this position....

Jungkook closed his eyes before knocking on the door...but this time  he didn't have to wait because after first knock,  the door opened by Taehyung...

" what happened Jungkook....do you need something?" Taehyung asked and walked back to his room....

The name Jungkook....jungkook sighed thinking that he himself created this mess...he walked inside...his eyes landed on the injured hands of elder which have bandage now...

" Tae...I want ..I want to talk about ja..Jackson..."

" oh...that...you don't need to jungkook...I have seen everything...don't need to explain anything...it will only make you tired....and all above that...I am no one to tell you anything...it's your life ..it's your decision whom you want beside you......what I am ...just a neighbor....a son of an employee in your father's company....so don't worry.."

" Tae...no...it's not like that....you are my best friend...we know each other for years...you..you are my soulmet...we share everything with each other...how can you say you are no one to me.."

" share everything??? Hhahah...that was a good joke jungkook...but let it be....I don't think you need me anymore with you...so it's better that I know my limits...."

" please don't say like that....I need you Tae in my life ..as my best friend... and you will be my best friend forever...I can't see anyone at that place....and Jackson...he is not like what you think...please give him a chance...he is good guy....I want you to be friends with him too..."

" mmm...it's ok jungkook...as you said no one can replace your place in my life too...so fine...your happiness is my happiness....just hope that he won't hurt you..."

" no tae...he won't..."

" ok.."

" so...we are okay now...you are not angry with me "

" no jungkook....you can go now..."

" if your are not angry then why are you calling me jungkook....why not kookie..."

" I think I should learn to call you jungkook  ..what if your boyfriend don't like me calling you as kookie...so it's better I stay in limits.."

" it not like --"

" it's ok jungkook....I am having a little headache...I want to sleep "

Jungkook nodded his head and walked towards the door...he looked at tae once before Closing the door ....

Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard the door closed....he clenched his fist tightly that his knuckles again started to bleed ...the bandage over the wound started to get wet with blood....he took his laptop which is gifted by his mom as his graduation gift...he started to search about Jackson .....

The days after graduation went quickly...Taehyung distanced himself from jungkook....younger tried to talk to him but tae started to behave to him like he behaved with other..no smile....less talking....jungkook who felt special all this year because tae used to comfortable around him than others...felt pang in his heart when tae treated him like others....

Taehyung started to work in some part time job..he don't want to burden his mom when he can earn something for himself....on the other side...jungkook was happy that he don't have to hide his relationship with Jackson....he told about them to jimin and jin also...others were shocked to hear all this and they quickly asked about Taehyung reaction but it also gave them shock when they heard Taehyung accepted it....jimin and jin felt bad for Taehyung because they had seem the love for jungkook in those tiger eyes...

It's time for admission in college....jungkook decided to choose learn business so that he can help his father in future...and other reason was Jackson is also wanted to get in business so ...

Yuna asked Taehyung if he want any other stream to join but Taehyung declined saying he will also choose business and it was easy for him to get the admission in college where Jungkook wanted because of his good grades....jungkook was happy that he can spend his college life with tae...he don't wanted to get separated with tae in college....as a group decision...jimin also chose same as his friends...

First day of college and a hyper active bunny was all ready to go to his new place...Taehyung come out from his home when he heard the car horn...jungkook and Mr jeon waiting for him to join them.....

The car stopped infront of huge entrance of Seoul college of business studies....Tae and jungkook both come out from car and found jimin waiting for them...trio walked towards thier classroom after bidding bye to Mr jeon...

Some time later...trio was sitting in their class...except  them..all students are new to them...mostly are from rich families and some middle class students who gets admission as merit....

Taehyung was sitting beside jungkook as they used to sit in school...jimin was just a behind them...he and jungkook were talking non stop for a long now...Taehyung was checking thier schedules in laptop....

The sound of footsteps near him got Taehyung's attention..he looked up to see Jackson standing on the door entrance looking at their desk....Taehyung closed his eyes...he felt like dejavu...the same as when Jackson come to thier class years back....he opened his eyes when he heard the giggles of jungkook by looking at Jackson...Jackson walked towards them..he stood near the desk and smiled to them...

" I will sit in back " Taehyung said and started to collect his things but stopped when jungkook held his hand...

" no...why will you go there..sit here like we used to...Jackson can you sit with jimin..." jungkook said pulling tae back to his seat...Jackson give a tight lip smile and sat beside jimin....jimin smiled hesitantly....

Taehyung felt a little happy when jungkook asked him to sit with him..but that smile disappeared when he saw jungkook's turning around to talk to Jackson....

Taehyung closed his eyes and clenched on  pen in his hand...next second the pen breaks into two pieces....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hooiiiiiiiii

How are you guys....

So new college...new start....what you think...

By the way...I have a doubt...as we are updating frequently now...what time you guys prefer for updates...means morning or evening....please tell us so that we can do that accordingly....

See you soon

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye  👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮