promise

It's been two days since Taehyung come out from his room...even  his mom is not allowed in his room...

Yuna will serve lunch dinner and breakfast on dining table but it will go in waste because tae didn't come out....

Jungkook was feeling very sad and guilty...his parents didn't talk about this to him ...even Yuna didn't voice out anything ...she behaving with him normally and that's making jungkook more sad because he is the reason for her son's this situation....

Jungkook will come to Taehyung's house daily in morning and knock on his bedroom but he will return back sadly....he will come back after school and repeat this....

In school every person asking about Taehyung to jungkook because they never saw one of them walking alone....they were always together...and the inquiry about Taehyung making him feel more guilty....

Yuna informed in school that Taehyung is not well thats why he is taking leave...but only two people knows the truth...Jin and jimin....

Jungkook told them everything when they catch him crying in classroom....

" jungkook...we don't know what to say...you know how he is...he never tried to make any  friend other than you....for him it's only you and him...." jin said looking at the boy who was sobbing in front of them....jungkook nodded his head understanding what elder saying....

" we are not blaming you kookie...it's your nature...you like to make new friends and all..and thats good too...but you should not forget the one  who is there for you always...." jimin said ...

" what your appa said?" Jin asked

" I tried to talk to appa...but appa said its between us...and they will not interfere in our problem...we have to make it up together...."

" he is right though....why don't you try again today after school....we know Taehyung can't stay angry with you..." jin said looking at jungkook...jimin also agree to this....

After sometime...jungkook was going towards washroom when someone held his wrist....jungkook flinched at the sudden touch...already he was lost in thought how to say sorry to tae and that's when someone held his hand...

" jungkook....what happened...." Jackson asked he turned jungkook facing him...jungkook looked at Jackson and look down...

" why are you avoiding me for two days....it was all OK that day when we talked in library and then I dropped you home....what happened after that....yesterday I tried to sit near you but you asked jimin to sit beside you....did I made any mistake or my any words hurts you..."  Jackson asked and jungkook shook his head as no....

" please come with me " Jackson said when he saw some students looking at them...he dragged jungkook towards the near  empty classroom.

" tell me please what happened " Jackson said holding jungkook's hands hesitantly....jungkook looked at the joined hands and tears started to flow down....

Jungkook told him everything what happened after Jackson dropped him at home....how Taehyung locked himself in his room...

" but why is he behaving like this...don't you have rights to make new friends...why he is controlling your life..." Jackson asked feeling confused about Taehyung...

" Tae never controlled my life....he never stopped me from making friends too but he is little insecure that if I make new friends I will forget him...and what I did that day....I forget about him....how can I...." jungkook said taking his hands back from others hold and hide his face in his hands....

" it's not you fault....you just came with me  ...thats it....he don't have to make this big issue of this situation...he is just overreacting..."

" no...Tae don't have any other  friends than me and jimin and jin...and I am the one who is most close to him....I know how must be he feeling...so.."