Library

Days passed....the new student Jackson got a lot of fans in school...his handsome face and friendly behavior with other students and respect towards elders got him lots of attention....

Many girls and boys tried to propose him but he will politely reject them..not like Taehyung who will scare the shit of someone who will come near to his one hand distance....

Rumors like Taehyung loosing his fan following because of new face was spreading in the school...but tae don't give damn about them...but something was definitely affecting him...the attention Jackson getting from jungkook....

Don't know what but jungkook found Jackson guy really interesting...he wanted to add him in his friends group but because the way tae was avoiding Jackson, he dropped that idea...but still he was really curious to know Jackson and he definitely wanted to be friends with him...the extrovert but still a little shy nature of Jackson throughout these weeks caught his attention....both will smile to eachother whenever their eyes met...both have the urge to talk with each other....

" Tae...I will be in library ok..." jungkook said packing his bag...his art teacher was in leave  so he thought to spend his free time in library and complete his pending assignments...

" ok..stay there..I will come there after class " Taehyung said helping him in packing his stuff...they have different classes in last hour of school....

Jungkook waves to tae and jimin and went towards the library...Tae was looking at him till he was vanished from his eyesight....

Jungkook went inside the quite room...he selected the material for his assignment work and take a seat near the window and started to do his work...

" mam...can you tell me where is the science book section "

Jungkook looked up to the soft voice holder asking the librarian about the book....

Jackson bowed to elder before walking towards the last shelf where he can find his book...he got his book after looking for few minutes...he turned  but halted when he saw the Bambi eyes boy looking at him with a smile....

" can I?" Jackson asked when he reached the desk where Jungkook was already sitting...jungkook nodded his head and made space on table for Jackson to keep his books....

" you don't have class ?" Jungkook asked in his soft voice...

" yes but I have to complete some notes so thought to do that....what about you "

" art teacher is on leave and I have to complete assignment " jungkook said showing his paper which he was penning some notes....

Jackson was too happy because finally he got the chance to talk to jungkook who got his attention on his first day of school....he tried many ways to talk to him but always get afraid because of Taehyung beside him...

" what happened?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jackson staring at him with a smile...

" you eyes are really beautiful jungkook.." Jackson  voice out his thoughts without thinking....jungkook blushed madly because of unexpected compliments......

Both started their first conversation which led them to get to know eachother.....the assignment and notes are long forgotten between their chit chat....

Taehyung was looking at his wrist watch time to time.....he hate this last period of class where he have to stay away from his kookie...he just wanted to end this class as soon as possible....

The long bell ringed indicating the school time is over.... teacher went out from class.

" jimin...I am going...kookie must be waiting for me....bye..." Taehyung said while packing his back hurriedly....

Meanwhile...

The bell sound disturbed the long going conversation of jungkook and Jackson who didn't even noticed the time...

" aish....my assignment..." jungkook pouted looking at his papers ..

" and my notes..."

Both giggled looking at their pending work...

" I think I should leave.." jungkook said packing his bag...Jackson was doing the same...he looked at jungkook nervously before saying..

" jungkook...can I drop you home today..."

Jungkook stopped for a second...pink dust blossom on his cheeks...

" but I--"

" please jungkook....my driver must be here...please  I insist..." Jackson pleads....Finally jungkook nodded his head...

They both come out from library and walk out through exit  door no 2 which leads toward the parking lot....

Totally forgetting about the boy who was running  towards the library....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys....

So what you think...how's story going....

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮