outdoor

" jimina....come fast..." jungkook shouted while running towards the bus with jimin behind him...others are already sitting in bus , just waiting for this two because jimin forgot his phone in car....

Jungkook jumped inside the bus and took a deep breath before looking ahead the long bus...he started to walk forward...but he stopped near the seat where dami and Jackson sitting together..Jackson looked at him with a apologetic smile and dami looking at him with a smirk...jungkook rolled his eyes and started to walk again towards his seat which was 2 row back from dami and Jackson.. he looked at Taehyung who was doing something in his phone...he sat there with a pout...jimin also came and sat on the opposite row of jungkook....

Journey started towards the mountain area...the bus was silent in the presence of professors ...but soon students started to swipe theirs seats with eachother to sit with their favorites....jimin noticed how jungkook's stretching his head like a crane to look at dami and Jackson who were talking casually....jimin felt a little bad for jungkook so he thought to try his luck...

" dami...if you don't mind can you switch your seat with  kookie...it's a request " jimin said looking at dami ...jungkook eyes become big in hope to sit with Jackson...dami looked back at jungkook and smirked...

" of course I can....why will I waste a chance to sit with a hottie like him " dami said getting up from her seat and looking at Taehyung...she went towards jungkook ..jungkook get up and moved to make space for her...she sat there with a smug smile...jungkook looked at her boringly and moved towards Jackson...

" hey handsome....enjoying the view..." dami said moving closer to Taehyung who just looked away...she slowly touched his biceps....

" stay away from me bitch..." Taehyung said and plugged his earpods greeting his teeth...

" woah...so hot.." dami said fanning herself shamelessly....

" I think I should go back...Tae is uncomfortable with her.." jungkook said looking back at Taehyung concerned.....

" don't worry....look he is taking nap...and we will reach soon too " Jackson said looking at Taehyung who closed his eyes while leaning his head on window....

" but..."

" jungkook look out..." Jackson holds his hand and diverted his attention toward the beautiful scenery..

The bus reached at the top part of the mountain which they chose to do camping....everyone come out from bus and gathered together..professors gave them task to make tents for themselves as a team within thr given time....

Jungkook and Taehyung was in perfect sinc as no one need to voice out anything...if Taehyung forward his hand for any tool , jungkook will give it before letting elder ask...and this leads them to be first to complete the task....

Jungkook looked around after completing his work...his eyes landed on the place where Jackson struggling to make tent where his partner aka dami was only standing there clicking pics....

Soon the first task was over..they had their refreshments...and it's time for next task...the flag hunt in jungle...

" so as instructed in your given maps...you have to follow that map and collect all the flag which have your team color...there is total 20 flags and the team will reach here with all the flags first will be the winner....so students are you ready..."

A loud cheer heard before the shuffle of students who ran to different ways according to their maps...

" Tae...come fast fast...we have to win...." jungkook said running inside the dense part of the jungle...Taehyung walked behind him looking around for flags...he saw his first flag and collected it from a tall branch of big tree...he walked forward and saw jungkook standing there with another flag in his hand....and their teamwork continued like that smoothly.....