move on

Jungkook looked around sitting on a white swing over the clouds....

It's been more than two months here..he reached at heaven....he accepted his death ...and started to mingle with the souls and fairies around him....just like angel rosé...there are many fairies who helps souls who came to heaven....

Just like human worlds...souls stays here happily...no worries..no cruelty nothing....everyone is happy around here...they make the heaven more beautiful ....they play...they talk...shares thier life stories with each other....every soul wait for the day when they can enter the gate and be a part of palace of God......

Jungkook heard the sounds and his attention diverted towards the gate of heaven which is opening...he eagerly went towards the gate to see who got the chance to get in palace....

He saw a  small  boy walking inside the gate with holding hands of fairy....the boy looked happy....now his soul can rest in peace.....jungkook was looking at him with a sweet smile...

" he was here for 2 years....now finally his parents  moved on from his death..."

Jungkook turned to see angel rosé standing behind him..she said these words looking at the small boy who entered in and the gates closed again....

" how ?? What happened to him ?" Jungkook asked the fairy..they started to walk towards the beautiful garden in heaven where so many magical plants grow and make the heaven astonishing....

" he died in a accident too...he was only child to his parents.....it took them a lot time to recover from that incident.....now his mom gave birth to his little sister.....Finally that innocent soul can find the peace now..." rosé said and sat on bench....she looked at jungkook who face looking sad....

" what happened?"

" they have another child now....and moved on from his death...that means they will forget him...thier first child...."

Rosé chuckled....she understood what's going on with jungkook.....

" moving on doesn't mean you have to forget that person or have to erase thier memories.....moving on means knowing that the other person who left us is happy with thier own life and we also should happy in our life too....when a human dies...the soul which comes here...may be have regrets in thier life..but doesn't mean they can change it....they have to accept the truth and try to find happiness around them....and same thing goes with the people in earth too....they can't cry over the person who left this world...they have to be happy in thier life so that the soul who is looking at them from heaven also feel peace...."

Jungkook listen each and every word of fairy carefully....from past few days...when he saw souls getting inside the gate happily..his mind was in conflict....will his parents forget him....he was battling with his own thoughts for days..but the words of fairy made him happy...he realized the actual meaning of moving on.....jungkook smiled wholeheartedly....

" do you wanna see your parents..." rosé asked and jungkook nodded his head....it's thier regular time when angel do some magic movements of hands and a screen appear infront of them...where Jungkook can see his parents...friend and Jackson.....just like a cctv cam footage....

By this time he got to know about the people who used to stay around him moved on from his death easily... his friends don't miss him that much now....and his relatives...they didn't even checked on his parents after the funeral...so he didn't get bothered to know about them....now just his parents and Jackson who are left....

Jungkook smiled when his parents appeared on the screen infront of him....they were in a orphanage...playing with little kids there....jungkook's eyes felt moist when he saw the smile on his parents face after a long time.....he  feelings peace in his heart seeing the smile...now he understood the rules of heaven......

" looks like they are trying to find happiness in thier life....." jungkook nodded his head and wiped his tears ....he looked at fairy with puppy eyes....fairy rolled her eyes...knowing what other want....

Rosé did some hand gesture and suddenly the screen changed...it showed the picture of Jackson who was throwing things in his room...yelling at his mother.....jungkook felt really bad ....

" he blame himself for your death..."

" but that was not his fault...he told me he can't drive when he felt uncomfortable.....it was my destiny........"

" but he don't think so....it will take a lot of time for him  to get out of that guilt...and for you to enter the palace..."

" I can't even console him... he have to move on from this...I want to see him happy ..just like my parents...."

" for that...I think he needs sometime to get out from that guilt....who can share his pain...." rosé said and vanished....

Jungkook sat thier looking at the beautiful flowers in the garden....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys....

How's the chapter

Hope you will like it...

See you in next chapter

Stay safe and healthy

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮