dark side

The phone ringed again breaking the silence of  the dark bedroom of jungkook.....he was laying on his bed on his stomach....his head was placed sidewise looking out from the window....he ignored the ringing phone again like he doing for past few hours....

" kookie...what are you doing....your phone is ringing from a long time....take it or end it...don't make me come there " Jungkook's mom yelled from her room...jungkook closed his eyes slowly which caused the tear drop to flow through his red cheeks....

He received the call and kept it near his ear...

" thank god you picked the call kookie....you know how much worried I was...I was ready to visit your home...but I called Taehyung and he told me you are in your room..not even talking to him...kookie...are you listening...jungkook..." Jackson was rambling from the other side of call..jungkook just heard those words without any sound...

" jungkook..please talk...I..I am getting scared...pls..."

" why would you care...is your little coffee date ruined because of me...oh...I am really sorry for that..." jungkook said with sarcasm ..Jackson took a deep breath after hearing younger voice....

" kookie....first of all it was not a date....that was nothing...just a thank you treat from her...please understand..."

" oh...thank you treat...for what..."

" you know I helped her in jungle that's why...jungkook pls don't misunderstand me.."

" if that was the case why you lied...why you lied when I asked you for shopping...what you said ..you will be busy with your dad...."

" jungkook I know it was my fault...I shouldn't have lied to you...but ...but dami said if I tell you you will feel bad...so that's why I hide it..."

" hahhaha..what an irony Jackson.....this is what you said when we started our friendship....you asked me to lie to tae....and I did....now when this thing happened to me....I realized how foolish I was to lie to my best friend....now I can understand the pain of tae...."

" jungkook...it's not about that...don't compare both things....it was just a hangout...don't be silly kook...it was just like you hangout with tae..."

" no...it's not same....Jackson....I really need space...please.....I don't think I can talk to you now...pls..." jungkook said ending the call...he throw his phone on bed and walked towards the balcony...he inhaled the cold breeze of night which calmed his entire body ....he closed his eyes and stood there to get some more ....

Jungkook opened his eyes with a frown on his face when he heard the sound of car parking near the road...he stretched his neck to check who is this person to disturb his silence at night moment...he saw a girl coming out from the car ..she was calling someone and after that she stood leaning on the car...

Jungkook turned his attention to his neighbor aka Taehyung's house when he saw the lights getting on ....

" Tae?? Where is he going??" Jungkook thought when he saw elder coming out from their gate and started to walk towards the car...his eyes moved towards the girl who started to walk towards Tae....she stood under the streetlight ...

" dami..." Jungkook's eyes gets wide open when he  clearly saw the face of the girl who is the reason for his tears now...his shocked expression changed to a frown when he saw Taehyung came to her and they both started to talk something....

" why she is here??? Is she disturbing Tae too...I really need to talk to her in my way...this is too much..." jungkook mumbled and took his phone from bed and started to climb stairs...he ran out on the road but stopped when he saw the car moving away from him...