heartbroken

Surprise update...😁😁😁

Ding dong....

Mrs jeon walked towards the door after hearing the doorbell...she opened the door and smiled to her husband...

" late today??"  Aera asked taking bag from her husband...

" mmm...had some pending works to complete.."

" Yuna???"

" she went home "

" ok...go and take shower...I will arrange the dinner "

Mr jeon nodded and walked inside the house after removing his shoes and coat...

" what my kookie doing..." he said patting jungkook's head who was doing his homework in living room...jungkook showed him his book...

" good boy...I will come fast then let's eat..." Mr jeon said and started to walk towards his bedroom but stopped in mid way when he heard another door bell ring...

Mrs jeon came out from kitchen with a frown...couple walked towards the door and Mr jeon opened the door to see Yuna standing there with a tensed face...

" what happened Yuna...?"

" aera...is Taehyung is here ?"
The couple looked at eachother....

" no...he didn't came in evening..I thought may be he is busy in studies "

" he is not at home aera...I searched everywhere " Yuna said with shaking voice....she don't know what to do.

" kookie...come here  " Mr jeon called jungkook who left his book and walked towards the door where elders standing....

" kookie....Tae came with you nah...did he told you about going somewhere? "

Jungkook halted in his steps after hearing his aunt questioning about tae...

His eyes went wide thinking about what he did  today.....he forgot about Taehyung....

Younger shocked reaction made Yuna more nervous than before....

" kookie...you came with Taehyung right?" Mr jeon asked walking towards his son...

" appa...I.. I..." jungkook looked down without knowing what to say...his appa came near him and asked one more time...

" appa..today I ..I..  came home with my an..another friend in his c..car.....I..I..  didn't saw ta.. Tae in evening ..." jungkook shuttered...

" did you forget about tae....how can you do that jungkook..." aera shouted but stopped when she saw her husband's eyes...

" oppa...I think ..we should check in school " Yuna said...tears started to flow from her eyes...Mr jeon nodded and take his car keys and ran outside with Yuna.....

Both settled in car and Mr jeon going to start the car but paused when he saw jungkook near the car....

" get inside.." Mr jeon said and jungkook sat in the back without any delay.....

' what you did kookie.....how can you forget about tae....he said he will come to me after class...shit....where is he....how will I explain this to him....' jungkook was scolding himself in mind still looking outside the car...hoping to see the person they  searching now....

The car stopped near the school gate...all of them came out quickly and walked towards the entrance hurriedly...

Mr jeon slow down his speed when he saw two figures standing near the entrance gate.....and heard some arguments...