special chapter- final

" mammmaaaaaa" a loud voice entered inside the apartment breaking the peaceful silence which is very rare in Kim house...

" come to kitchen angel "  the little girl heard his mom's voice from kitchen and she ran towards there.....

" omo....my cutie pie is here.....how's your day ..." jungkook picked her in his arm and smooches her bread cheeks before letting her sit in kitchen counter.....

" it was good mamma...."  and like this rose started to narrate her day to his mamma....she stopped when her stories of the day finished....she noticed her mamma was making something...

" what's that mamma ?" She asked looking at the bowl which jungkook was holding....

" your grandpa came today...he brought some fresh strawberries from home....so I thought to bake some cupcakes for our picnic tomorrow..." jungkook said adding the strawberries pulp in the cake batter.....but he turned towards his daughter when heard that loud huff.....and chuckled looking at her pouty and puffed face.....

" don't pout.....I already made your favorite one " and this words made the little princess smile....

" yeahhh....where it is...please give me one.."

" no...first go and change..."

" please, please please " and no one can win against those cute pleadings....

" it's in fridge...just take one for now..." jungkook said and little one started to jump from the counter....she quickly opened the fridge door and look inside to find her favorite tanghulu...

she quickly opened the fridge door and look inside to find her favorite tanghulu

" mamma....it's not here..."

Jungkook turned towards her whose half body was already inside the fridge.....jungkook shook his head and moved her away...he checked inside but frowned when he couldn't find the Plat which he placed there some time before....

" mammma ....you lied..."

" no angel...I am sure that I made it and put it inside here....but where it is now..." jungkook closed the fridge looking at his angel who was verge of crying...but then both looked at each other with wide eyes like they found out who is the culprit...