Rage..

" jungkook...I am going to gym...tell mom if she ask...I think Jackson will drop you ,right ?" Taehyung said packing his bag and laptop...jungkook nodded and started to walk with him and jimin towards the exit gate...

" I don't know what's his new obsession with gym " jungkook said looking at Taehyung's back who was walking through the busy corridor of college...

" don't know but that have a huge impact of his body now...look at him getting all buff....and look at those girls...hahha...Tae scoring more fangirls in college " jimin said and jungkook looked at those girls who were fanning themselves after Taehyung passed their ways...jungkook rolled his eyes and moved towards the parking lot...

Taehyung come out from changing room of gym ,wearing his gym clothes.....he plugged his headphones and started to punch the bag infront of him...he closed his eyes ...the scenario of all day started to fill his vision...jungkook and Jackson talking to each other in class,  Jackson flirting with jungkook in cafe in thier lunch break, how Jackson took jungkook towards the library for some moments....everything started to fill his mind...

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt the sand bag infront of him ripped and sand started to spread around....

" woah Taehyung....it's 4th bag this week man...." Namjoon, his trainer in gym said coming towards him...

" I am sorry hyung...I will pay for it  "

" no need bro...I am glad that you doing really good but give yourself some rest..."

" no hyung...only this is giving me some comfort nowadays so ..."

" mmm...ok...but you should tell me what's the inspiration for you to workout like this.."

" this is not inspiration hyung..this is rage...." Taehyung said removing his gloves and started to walk towards the shower room...

" Taehyung said removing his gloves and started to walk towards the shower room

At night, tae come back from gym..on the way to home he saw jungkook standing in balcony talking in phone...jungkook waves to him...

" Tae...dinner is ready son..."

Tae joined his mother in dinner table..both had dinner while sharing their daily happenings....after dinner Taehyung walked to his room...

Tae was working on a project in his laptop when he noticed a notification from a local news site...he opened the link...

Seoul witnessed the big gathering of most rising businessman of these year....photos are given below..."

Taehyung  started to check the photos...one familiar face caught his attention...Jackson with his family....Tae started to scroll more and on one picture he halted....Jackson with a girl...he swiped to next picture after few seconds...he closed the site and resumed his work...

_______________

" and then we went to that amazing park where we saw so many animals...isn't tae ?"  Jungkook asked turning around to Taehyung who was walking behind him and Jackson with jimin...

Taehyung moved his gaze from their joined hands to jungkook's face who was asking him something with puppy eyes...he only nodded to his question...jungkook turned again and started to share his first zoo visit story to Jackson....jimin and tae walking behind them....

" hey Jackson "

The group of 4 boys heard the high pitch voice of a girl who was walking towards them moving her hips too much intentionally...she stood infront Jackson with a wide smile....

" It's Dami....we met two day before in party...." the girl asked helping Jackson to recollect the memories of party...Jackson nodded his head when he got the actual scenario in his mind...

" yeah...but why are you here ?"

" I also study in this college and good thing is I am your classmate "

" buy I never saw you before here..."

" oh that's because I was in vacation...just joined today...."

Jackson hummed....jungkook standing next to him not liking the presence of this new girl at all...the way she dressed...it's looking more like she is going to some club party not in college....

" I can see you have some hot Friends with you " dami said titling her head little to wink at Taehyung...Tae rolled his eyes looking away from her...jungkook was boring holes in her heads virtually...

" so we will catch up sometime then byeee " dami said before walking away from there..

" who is she ?" Jungkook asked the next moment....

" I don't know much...I met her in party last day...she is daughter of my dad's friend I think .." Jackson said shrugging his shoulder and started to walk again.  Jungkook looked back to the girl who was walking swaying her hips and winking at some random boys in corridor....

Next day...jimin was on leave because he was not well...Jackson was sitting alone behind tae and jungkook...jungkook turned his body around and talking to Jackson but he stopped when dami came and sat beside Jackson out of nowhere....

" hey...it's jimin's place " jungkook said quickly...

" where...I can't see any jimin here   " dami replied with a smug smile...

" but.."

" let her sit kookie....don't worry..." Jackson said holding his hands..

Jungkook sat properly when he saw professor entering in class...the whole day jungkook's attention was in back desk without concentrating on any classes ....he don't know how much he prayed to God for jimin's health that day....

Later at night....a girl was swimming in her house pool in shivering weather....she swims towards the edge when her phone started to ring...the unknown number made a frown on her face but still she received it...

" hello ..who is this..."

" I think you will be more interested in my offer rather than my name..." 

" oh really...let's check if you can get my interest or not mister. " dami said and heard the words of other person on line...a creepy smirk made its way to her face.....she laughed evilly at the end of the plan....

" let's do it handsome....I am  in..." she said sipping wine from her glass...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hoiiiiiii

I hope story is not much fast going.......you are not confused on any point right.....if yes then please ask...

Let's wait for next episode....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮