dream

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING :-  Mention of self harm  ..plese skip that part if you are uncomfortable...sorry in advance...

Jackson...the Young handsome guy....who should have married his love ..jungkook ..... and after completing his final exam ..going to be the ceo of his father's company...and live a happy life with his life Partner.....now drowning in the depression and alcohol.....

After that accident....Jackson was devastated...he couldn't even clearly see the face of his Jungkook for last time...the dead body was burned in that car blast....and he was blaming himself for all the things ...

He was the one who invited jungkook for that party...he was the one who got drunk...he was the one who insisted to drive the car...and because of that his jungkook died......this is what he believed....and the criticism from some relatives and random people only added fuel in this guilt.....

His parents tried to console him saying he is not the one caused that accident.....they were not that sad over the death of jungkook....they didn't liked the younger from start ..they used to think jungkook is not a match for thier son who is super rich and handsome and soon going to be the ceo of one the biggest company in Korea.....

But Jackson was not like them...Jackson loved jungkook from his heart...his love was unconditional....he respect Jungkook and his family....he never thought low of them....jungkook family was not that less..they were also in business...his father was the owner of a small manufacturing factory....so many people work under him...but his never show the power to anyone...he believes in simplicity...

After the funeral...Jackson stayed with jungkook's parents for some days....jungkook's parents tried to console him saying it's thier destiny to lose Jungkook and they can't change it now....but the guilt....the false accusations made Jackson's mind block to hear those words....

And right now...Jackson was in his own house...in his room....the room which used to glow with lights all the time is now sunk in darkness....the only source of light in the room in the moonlight which is peeking in through the French windows of the huge room....

The moonlight entering the room shows the pathetic situation inside the room...everything around is mess...the bed is shattered...the things are broken...empty bottles of Alcohol all around the room...no one can stand the pungent smell in the room...

Jackson was sitting on floor near the bed corner...the bed was the support for him to sit straight or otherwise his weak body will be on floor...he stopped eating...the only thing getting inside his body is alcohol....its been more that 2 months but doesn't getting right for his situation.....every day he is getting more drown in the depth of depression and darkness.....

One hand of Jackson have the almost empty bottle of alcohol....and other hand holding a small photo frame of jungkook.....Jackson smiled looking at the picture where Jungkook looking like an angel....

Jackson smiled looking at the picture where Jungkook looking like an angel