bitter coffee

Taehyung came out from his house and looked around..he thought jungkook will be on gate but when he couldn't find younger, he went to jungkook's house...

" aunty,  where is jungkook?" Tae asked Mrs jeon who was in kitchen....

" he still in his room..I am calling him for last few minutes...I don't know what he doing there..."

" oh...I will check then " saying this tae walked upstairs towards jungkook's room...he entered the room and saw jungkook sitting on bed hugging his tiggy tightly to his chest...

" what happened now.." Tae asked sitting on the edge of bed...

" I called Jackson to ask if he can come with us but he said he is busy..."

"Mmmm...then if you don't wanna go..I am going back home..I have a project to complete "

" project project project....all you do is project or gym...come let's go...we don't need anyone...we can go together..." jungkook said placing his tiggy on the bed and started to drag elder with him...

" are you having mood swings or what " Tae asked letting younger to drag him...jungkook nodded and give him car keys...both settled inside and  the drive started...

" I Need to buy so many things...shirts for me and you...then some jeans...and ..and...some accessories too..." jungkook started his blabbering  in car...

" for me..??? Why...I don't need " Tae said focused on the road...

" yes..you need...look you are getting buff day by day so these shirts and tees are really tight for you so you better wear some loose shirts..." jungkook said poking on elders biceps which was bulging from his tight shirt......the drive continued with jungkook blabbering about everything he saw in their way to mall...

" no...no..no...that red one was way better than this...take that..." jungkook said checking Taehyung who came out in blue shirt from changing room...

" but that was loose for me ...I think this is better.."

" no..its tight...red one is correct....now go and try this jeans..." jungkook said pushing elder in changing room with another set of jeans....

The whole day went like seconds...they roamed in  all the stores in mall and brought what's jungkook liked....now it time to go back home....

" ahhhhh....I am really tired...I can't even feel my legs..." jungkook said getting inside the car..he placed all the shopping bags in back seat and sat in front stretching his limbs...

" then who told you to check all the store..." Tae said starting the car ...jungkook hummed and checked his phone...he was scrolling in phone when something got his attention...

" Tae.. let's go to this new coffee shop...I saw their advertisement ..and it's look nice place...let's go nah..." jungkook whinned...Tae looked at the advertisement on younger phone..he diverted the direction of car  after reading the location......

" what you want " jungkook asked looking at the menu in the order counter...

" anything except coffee "

Jungkook looked at tae in' are you serious ' expression....

" you are in a coffee shop Tae....anyways...one strawberry smoothie with extra cream...and one hazelnut latte...and two chocolate crossient ..thats it.." jungkook gave the order and turned towards Taehyung who was looking for a place to sit...

" I think we have to wait here...all tables are full " Tae said looking around...jungkook also nodded when he saw the cafe is full on their first day itself...

" sir if you don't mind...you can go to upstairs...it is our special vip sitting...." the waiter suggested who was in charge of their order...

" ok then let's go there..." jungkook said happily...

" you go and sit...I will come with food.." Tae said..jungkook walked towards the stairs ...

Taehyung waited for thier order and it was really quick..he took the tray and started to climb on stairs...he entered the vip sitting...his eyes roamed around the room..it was more beautiful than low floor...the ambience was really great..his eyes searching for jungkook and stopped in the middle of the room where Jungkook standing like a statue....he walked towards him...

" what happened ...you didn't get any table " Tae asked when he reached near to him..but he didn't get any response...Tae followed younger gaze which is fixed on a particular direction...Taehyung looked straight and he again look back at jungkook concerned....

" this pastry was really nice.....I think I will have one more.." dami said devouring the last bite of pastry ...Jackson was sipping his coffee ...he smiled...

" I will ask the waiter to get one more piece " saying this Jackson turned his eyes to search for a waiter but his eyes stuck with the Bambi eyes which are looking at him from the middle of room...

" jungkook....." Jackson lips wispher slowly but dami noticed that...she turned and saw jungkook and Taehyung standing a few steps away from them.....

Jungkook wiped his tears and turned towards Tae...

" let's go home " jungkook said jogging out from cafe....Tae placed his food on the nearby table and  ran behind younger....

Jackson was still in shock when he saw tears in those Bambi eyes...he stood up from his place but dami stopped him for going....

The car ride from cafe to home was silent....both of them didn't utter a single word....jungkook closed his eyes and rest his head on the car window for whole ride ...Taehyung looked at younger time to time while driving....

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt the car stopped...he saw his house ...he came out from car without taking any of his shopping bags....he directly ran toward his room...

Taehyung come inside the house with all shopping bags...he placed them on couch and walked towards the bedroom of jungkook...he saw the closed door...he knocked once but didn't got response.....he leaned his head on the wooden door...

" this is how I felt jungkook when I saw you with Jackson that day jungkook...." he whisper to no one....he sighed and left from there...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hiiiiiiiiii

Was all this a coincidence or .......

Let's see in next chapters...

See you soon...

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu  💜 & Crystal 🔮