Reason

Double update ❤❤❤

Yuna noticed tae was still standing there without saying anything..  and it made her more angry....

" Kim Taehyung I am asking you something...can't you open your mouth---"

"  YUNA...."

Yuna raised her hand to slap Taehyung but halted when she heard the voice of Mr jeon....

Mr and Mrs jeon standing next to door with jungkook beside them....

" what are you doing...are you out of your mind " Mr jeon shouted coming towards Yuna....

" oppa ...you don't know what he did today "

" I know everything...we are coming from school....but what we're you doing....look at him...he is shaking in fear Yuna..." Mr jeon said looking at Taehyung who was in Mrs jeon embrace , shaking like a dry lead in wind....

Jungkook stood thier silently...he is too small to interfere in this things...so he opted to keep quiet....

" Yuna....we know what happened is wrong but you can't hit him....and we all know how is our tae...he won't fight without any reason..."

" oppa ..I am asking him for hundred times...he is not uttering a word..."

" this is how you ask...by yelling at him...and what you called him...monster....do you even know how that word can damage him....he is not a monster Yuna...don't let your past to overshadow your present....." Mr jeon said trying to make her understand....

Yuna fall on her knees and started to cry....

Mr jeon walked towards Taehyung and made him look at him...aera moved towards Yuna...she hugged her and let her cry in her shoulders....

" Tae....I know what happened...but I want to know the reason....don't fear about anything...tell uncle what happened..." Mr jeon asked calmly...Taehyung tried to control his tears...he looked at his mom then at jungkook before starting to speak...

" I was waiting for jungkook in washroom...then...--"

Flashback

Kai and juhun came out from classroom smirking...

" do you think it will work " juhun asked looking at Kai who have devilish smile on his face...

" yes....I put so many cocroches in his bag...when he will open that he will get scared...I hope he will get faint...hahhahh..." Kai said...

" but what if he don't get scared from them ?"

" then I have another plan for jungkook....he always act cute and get all praising from teachers...I will teach him lessons...."

" what are you planning  ?"

" if this idea get failed....I will push him from stairs so that he can fall and break his bones...let him stay at home for few days..."

" yeah...that's nice .. let's see "

Both reached at washroom while talking but didn't noticed Taehyung who was standing there listening to thier plan....

Something burned inside Taehyung when he heard that Kai gonna hurt his kookie....no he can't let that happen and without thinking twice he jumped on Kai who was shocked to get attacked by tiger.....

Flashback ends

Everyone were shocked after hearing the reason behind the fight....Mrs jeon get up and went towards her son ...she took jungkook's bag and opened it....

" aahhh...." she flinched when so many cocroches started to come out from bag....Taehyung was saying truth....jungkook get scared and he moved closer to his father....

Mr jeon looked at all this...' kids gets jealous of each other too easily nowadays....but this is too much....this things is need to be reported to school. ' Mr jeon thought....

" Tae....thank you so much for protecting our kookie....I know he will be safe around you....but today what you did is wrong....do you understand that ?" Mr jeon asked calmly.... Taehyung nodded his head

Yuna started to cry more....she yelled and even try to hit her son without talking to him...without knowing the real reason behind the fight....she felt hurt for not trusting her child....she felt bad for thinking her tae will become like his father...she was cursing herself for his tears....

" Tae...fighting is not a solution....you know if you have told about them to teachers or to us...this all thing won't happen right....your motive to protect kookie was right ..but the way you reacted was wrong...are you getting what I am saying baby..." Mr jeon tried to make him understand his mistakes.....jungkook was standing close to them looking at Taehyung....

Taehyung nodded his head....his voice was trembling to come out because of continuously crying.....

" good boy...." Mr jeon said and embraced him....
Taehyung kept his head on his uncle shoulder...he looked at jungkook who was staring at him with teary eyes....

'  I will do anything to protect kookie..no matter what...'

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys....

So tell me how was it.....

Plese share your opinion and vote for it....this way I will know that you guys liking our story.....

So let's see you in next chapter.....

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮