closure

Jungkook was wrapped in big white quilt from head to toe....only his Boba head and Bambi eyes peeking out....looking at the clock which is moving very slow than usual.....his eyes diverted towards the calendar...

Today is the day...31st August....

He was lucky that yesterday was weekend....he spend his whole day with Taehyung...in his warmth...without thinking about the next day which causing a shiver in his body all the time....

Today morning he woke without Taehyung beside him...when he reached at kitchen...he saw a tray full of his favorite breakfast with a cute note with it...

Good morning baby...

I made your favorite breakfast,  eat on time

I am going to my interview and Don't worry I already took my Goodluck kiss from you...

I will be little late so don't get tense

Your
Tae 😘

Jungkook finished his breakfast with a smile on his face..reading that small note again n again...but his face fell again looking at the date...he cleaned the table and dishes before going to his room...he called his parents and Yuna aunt...talked to them as usually..but still a uneasy feeling was there in him...he tried to concentrate on his  work but he can't....his nightmare and death is the only thing coming in his mind all the time...he tried to call tae but it was out of reach...he sighed and went to bed...looking at clock ticking...he don't know when he fell asleep....

Now he woke up from a good nap...but tae is still not here...it's getting dark out now...Tae said he will be late but he don't know the exact time....with passing time..his uneasiness started to frustrate him....he refused to get down from his bed...he wrapped himself in quilt....a unknown fear was building in him....now he was trying to call tae continuously without a single second break....

Jungkook was in washroom when he heard his phone ringing...he quickly came out to see if tae is calling him but he frowned looking at the unknown number...after thinking for few seconds,  he finally swiped the green icon and held the phone near his ear...

" hello  ..jungkook..."

Jungkook tried to remember this very familiar voice which he is hearing....

" Jackson...Jackson...is that you ..?" Jungkook asked doubting if his guess is right....

" yeah...jungkook....I called to tell about Taehyung..he..he..."

" what about tae...what happened.....Jackson...." jungkook looked at his phone when he heard the beep alerts...he yelled looking at his phone is switched off because of low battery....he throws his phone on bed...

" Tae...what happened to tae...and..and..why Jackson called me...he was in America...how.....where is tae...." jungkook started to roam in his room holding his head....he don't know what happening....his eyes fell on the date again....

" no...no...nothing can happen to him....you can't do this...noooo" jungkook screamed throwing a flower vase at the big mirror on the room..causing it to shattered into hundreds pieces....

" I.. I.. need to find him..Tae...." jungkook said breathing heavily...his mind filling with all the unnecessary thoughts...he can't help but fear of losing tae burning him....he rubbed his face harshly with his palm...wiping his tears....he walk out from room and took the car keys...he went to car porch and get inside..but his hands were shivering holding the stearing wheel....